Singularity Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

With everyone signed-up, the game will be starting soon. I will update the Cast List soon, and hope to have the OP up shortly after the Singularity opens up again

Attachments

• Screenshot (299).png
    Screenshot (299).png
    572.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot (296).png
    Screenshot (296).png
    458.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
So tempted to add Quicksilver from the X-Men movies to my thing.

Maybe I should add Pearl from Steven Universe? Or it will be too much for strong female characters?

Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Welp, I added Quicksilver to my characters post.

Character Sheet
Appearance (A picture will work):
tumblr_nsiuncMhgb1ua6e8qo3_r1_400.gif

Name: Cameron GoodKin
Canon: Stitchers ( Will be taking inspiration from Mighty Med/ Serenity Down from things
Abilities/Power: Genius level IQ, Hacking ( regular). Power dervived from Arcturion : Flight, Freezing ability and protean Ring Powers with residual effects from Lucifer: Half- immortal, super strength and speed
Equipment: Arcturion ( A magical space rock he found that happens to be incredibly dangerous/ gave him super powers.), Phase pistol ( he borrowed one from Quill)
A Brief History (Can be a wiki link): Cameron Goodkin

Character Sheet
tumblr_nsiuncMhgb1ua6e8qo3_r1_400.gif

Name: Cameron GoodKin
Canon: Stitchers ( Will be taking inspiration from Mighty Med/ Serenity Down from things
Abilities/Power: Genius level IQ, Hacking ( regular). Power dervived from Arcturion : Flight, Freezing ability and protean Ring Powers with residual effects from Lucifer: Half- immortal, super strength and speed
Equipment: Arcturion ( A magical space rock he found that happens to be incredibly dangerous/ gave him super powers.), Phase pistol ( he borrowed one from Quill)
A Brief History (Can be a wiki link): Cameron Goodkin
Woohoo! Cam is back!

peter-quill.jpg

Name: Peter Quill ( Did you miss Me?)
Canon: Guardians of the Galaxy
Abilities/Power: Enhanced Durability, expert combantant, Expert thief, expert marksman, Master pilot, Skilled Acrobat
Equipment:Hadron Blaster, Quad blasters, electric bolas, helmet,jet boot attachments, Translator implant,star-lord uniform, plasma sphere, holographic scanner and gravity mine
A Brief History (Can be a wiki link):Star-Lord

Did I say I was doing a duo? I meant trio. :P

peter-quill.jpg

Name: Peter Quill ( Did you miss Me?)
Canon: Guardians of the Galaxy
Abilities/Power: Enhanced Durability, expert combantant, Expert thief, expert marksman, Master pilot, Skilled Acrobat
Equipment:Hadron Blaster, Quad blasters, electric bolas, helmet,jet boot attachments, Translator implant,star-lord uniform, plasma sphere, holographic scanner and gravity mine
A Brief History (Can be a wiki link):Star-Lord

Did I say I was doing a duo? I meant trio. :P
I totally authorise this trio
The legend of Starlord and Cam continues

Appearance [Out of armor]:
0community_image_1377800303.jpg

Appearance [In Armor]:
0bbe4221525c6dfd073552bc267a928d6.jpg

Name: Robert "Robbie" Baldwin
Alias: Penance, formerly Speedball.
Canon: Marvel Comics "Civil War" series
Abilities/Power:
After the events of Stamford, Baldwin believed his powers to be burned out. However, they still exist, but now only manifest when he feels pain. While his powers are still kinetically based, they no longer appear to manifest as a "bubble field"; rather, his powers seem far more explosive in nature. In order to stimulate his powers, his Penance suit constantly rakes his flesh. Baldwin tolerates this to a masochistic degree, once stating that he would "wear the suit all the time if I could." By wearing the suit he has developed a natural tolerance to pain. His suit consists of 612 spikes facing inward, each to represent a person who lost their life in Stamford. 60 of the spikes are longer than the rest, one for each of the children.

Penance can achieve a variety of effects with his newfound powers. The most commonly used are explosive energy blasts from his hands but he is capable of firing them from any part of his body via the conduits on his spikes. He can create storm-like fields of energy around him capable of harming those around him and smashing objects. He can focus the energy on parts of his body, often on his hands to form super-powerful punches. He can also engulf himself in an energy forcefield which gives him a degree of invulnerability and allows him to levitate off the ground.

He could also absorb energy from his surroundings, such as kinetic activity, electricity, even the transnormal radiation signatures of other super-beings, such as She-Hulk. This energy was then harnessed as kinetic release, causing explosive force to radiate from his body, firing lance-beams of pure force from his hands, or even allowing him to fly.

Equipment: A suit of armor with 612 spikes on the inside. A tank top, black hoodie and jeans. And sneakers. A large duffle bag to carry the armor or clothes.
A Brief History: Robert Baldwin (Earth-616)

Decided to complete the multi-media thing I had going.

Reactions: Mighty Roman
Appearance [Out of armor]:
Appearance [In Armor]:
Name: Robert "Robbie" Baldwin
Alias: Penance, formerly Speedball.
Canon: Marvel Comics "Civil War" series
Abilities/Power:
After the events of Stamford, Baldwin believed his powers to be burned out. However, they still exist, but now only manifest when he feels pain. While his powers are still kinetically based, they no longer appear to manifest as a "bubble field"; rather, his powers seem far more explosive in nature. In order to stimulate his powers, his Penance suit constantly rakes his flesh. Baldwin tolerates this to a masochistic degree, once stating that he would "wear the suit all the time if I could." By wearing the suit he has developed a natural tolerance to pain. His suit consists of 612 spikes facing inward, each to represent a person who lost their life in Stamford. 60 of the spikes are longer than the rest, one for each of the children.

Penance can achieve a variety of effects with his newfound powers. The most commonly used are explosive energy blasts from his hands but he is capable of firing them from any part of his body via the conduits on his spikes. He can create storm-like fields of energy around him capable of harming those around him and smashing objects. He can focus the energy on parts of his body, often on his hands to form super-powerful punches. He can also engulf himself in an energy forcefield which gives him a degree of invulnerability and allows him to levitate off the ground.

He could also absorb energy from his surroundings, such as kinetic activity, electricity, even the transnormal radiation signatures of other super-beings, such as She-Hulk. This energy was then harnessed as kinetic release, causing explosive force to radiate from his body, firing lance-beams of pure force from his hands, or even allowing him to fly.

Equipment: A suit of armor with 612 spikes on the inside. A tank top, black hoodie and jeans. And sneakers. A large duffle bag to carry the armor or clothes.
A Brief History: Robert Baldwin (Earth-616)

Decided to complete the multi-media thing I had going.
YES! This is awesome! The Thunderbolt's favourite Emo and one of my favourite angst driven heroes is coming to beyond! The OP will be arriving later tonight/early tomorrow due o technical difficulties

Also, I will be adopting a mysterious NPC from Chapter one as another one of my PCs for the rest of the game- stay tuned

tumblr_lknat7977e1qfsqz2.png

~Name~
Shaun Hastings

~Age~
"Do you want to bloody hell find out the hard way you git?"

~Canon~
Assassin's Creed

~Abilities/Power~
"What does this look like to you? Those things on the computer. Oh, please forgive me. You probably don't know what a computer is. That big glowy thing on the table. That's our operation. I keep the field agents; you know, the ones actually out there doing work, in the loop and keep them from being mercilessly hunted down and killed. And, and mind you, I keep your sorry self supplied in much needed historical information. So there you have it."

~Equipment~
"Mate, I'd rather keep me and my equipment between myself and the ladies."

~A Brief History (Can be a wiki link)~
Shaun Hastings

Status
Not open for further replies.