Votes: 9 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No and you guys are weird

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sing during long or short drives to whatever music is on :D Even if I can't really do or carry high notes lol. Not in the shower, though. I also sing at random times when I feel like it, or if there's a Vocaloid song stuck in my head.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Yes, but it's rare. O___O Most of the time I am PLOTTING in the shower.
If I am singing in the shower, it is songs of the glorious death and destruction I am about to descend upon my enemies.

I plot silently and methodically while I cleanse myself for the battle ahead. If I am to fall in combat it will be clean and well dressed. You all are just a bunch of weirdos.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
One time I was singing Uptown Funk in the shower and suddenly I hear the neighbors singing it with me, so that was an interesting experience. Normally I sing quietly though.

Nah. Shower time is thinking time. I go on autopilot with the cleaning routine and just think about things, maybe how to deal with problems or annoyances, maybe what to do for a roleplay post, maybe a little mock debate in my own head where I argue both sides to make myself critically examine my beliefs and opinions. Could be anything really.

Nah. Shower time is thinking time. I go on autopilot with the cleaning routine and just think about things, maybe how to deal with problems or annoyances, maybe what to do for a roleplay post, maybe a little mock debate in my own head where I argue both sides to make myself critically examine my beliefs and opinions. Could be anything really.
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.