Singer/Fan Idea

T

Theory

Original poster
I wanna do an rp with two guys, one is obsessed with this one band, the other is the lead of said band but changes his image when at school or in public to not get discovered.
I want at least one to be a trouble maker and probably have both in either school or college.

If anyone has an idea to add or is interested lemme know ^^

(Please be willing to be active in the rp)

Okay, I'll bite...highschool or college works for me. I'm currently doing one similar to this already, but I'd like a chance to play the non-band member if you're up for it.

I can be a trouble-maker, or not...down for either. Are you looking for the boys to have just friendship or something more? Could be comical if the fan was obsessed to the point that it appeared like it's what he's after, even if he's not.

It would be kinda funny for your guy to be a trouble maker, and I think I'll have my guy be a high school senior. I don't mind being the band member at all. Maybe he can start to reverse some of the tricks or things your chari plays on him or others. I don't mind if it goes further but I definitely don't want it to go directly to something pervy. If they develop something more as the story moves along then that's okay with me.
I can make a first post if everything looks good.
If you want me to change anything lemme know.

Okay, I'll toss up something soon. (goes to work on it)

It's up as : A drop in the bucket against a wave in the ocean