Sing, heavenly muse!

O

Old Sport

Original poster
So here's the thing.

I love writing. Naturally, I frequently find myself sat staring at a blank page, pen in hand, poised to begin work on what will surely be the most inventive and beautifully-phrased piece of prose in the history of the written word.

Trouble is, I rarely get past that stage. The muses will not sing for me. Creatively speaking, I'm dead in the water.

It occurs to me, though, some of the best writing I've coughed up coincides with times when I'm actively engaged in a roleplaying community.

It's been years, but here I am, back in the saddle...

Wish me luck! I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Don't fall of the saddle and I'd sing but one I'm not a muse, two can't sing.

You could sing anyway. Nothing like a rousing sing-along!

True but I don't know any song right at the moment.

We'll just sing nursery rhymes. You can't go wrong with nursery rhymes. Twinkle, twinkle, little star...

No but I can change it.
....why are you so far away little star.

Welcome to the forum Old Sport. I hope that you enjoy your stay. ^.^ Question, what kinds of roleplays are you interested in? Like genre.

Thanks! I honestly like most genres... though I definitely prefer fantasy. Anything too grounded in reality gets pretty boring for me... ^^;

Someone after my own heart. Lol You should check out my "Of Gods and War" roleplay. It's set within an original fantasy setting of my own design. xD