Sinful, Deadly, Dangerous: For My People

It's all right.
Father is the only true leader.
For your disloyalty and blasphemy, we will crush you.

Such loyalty.

For your loyalty, we will ... I will ... well, I'll not let you die. Maybe then you'll see you've been fighting for the wrong side. =D

But but but. LIFE. There's so little of it left.

He will join us again, mother will join us, they will all join us.

Nahhhh, I like my cozy little area... I prefer having my own group, Father, no disrespect to you, of course.

WE have more civilization between our butt cheeks than you have in your entire nation. You will join or you will die, beneath the boots of my men or simply because you cannot survive in this new world.

With us your people could enjoy a quality of life not seen since before the fall. Against us there is only fading into the backdrop of history. A history we will write.

(*cough* At this rate, do we even need an IC thread? =D)

I apologize for the wait TK. Life is rearing its head at me, so its taking longer than I thought to research what I wanted to research for my character.

It's all good, Chaos.

Oh, and Shavynel, we're just posturing. Its for fun, and also, I believe that there might be a link between posturing like this, and one's ability to role play properly- since it helps you get into character.

But hey, what do I know? ;)

Alright, gonna update the list of characters today or tomorrow- do some PMs, I might make a group to help keep track of things- Vay, Selenite, I might be thinking of having you two have your own discussions between you and your groups, think of backstories, information.

*sigh* Still too much of a newbie to be teasing... ^^;

But yay~ movement. ^_^ I can't wait for this to start. =D

Ok, I will be aiming to create the group tomorrow- partying tonight- actually pausing the partying just to do this. I LOVE YOU ALL! Now, if you excuse me, there are powdered donuts to be eaten and red bull to be drank.

I saw it-

I'm really busy lately. I will get into it after this Monday.

Work, uni... they just don't exist or appear all of a sudden.

:/

Its all good, just make sure to work in some time at some point!