Since I'm new here

A

Ataraxia

Original poster
So, I was thinking that perhaps it would be a good idea to start off with a one on one RP to get used to this place so that I don't piss off two or more people with my newbie stupidity, but just one. (I'm sorry in advance) I enjoy playing real life scenarios, but sci-fi and fantasy are fine with me too. I think what would be best is to discuss things on skype or some other messaging platform so that we both get what we want. I'm fine with romance, be it M/M, M/F or F/F. I'm very flexible about this. While I am open for all of that, I, like any fujoshi should, mostly enjoy M/F (and F/F is nice too). I also usually enjoy playing the male. I hope we can make something work!

Welcome to Iwaku Ataraxia!
I would like to participate in a roleplay with you to help you get started. I am pretty easy with newcomers. Both realistic and sci-fi/fantasy works with me but I have more of a favor of fantasy and like to play Female in either a M/F or F/F. Sorry though, I don't have skype operational on my computer at the moment. If you are interested, you can PM me freely and if you feel like it wouldn't work out, well I hope to RP with you in the future when you settle in more!

I've been craving something m// and fantasy recently. ^^ I can't say that I'm the greatest instructor, but I'm pretty easygoing so you don't need to worry about pissing me off by accident.
Anyways, I'd love to start something with you, if you're up for it.

Hi! I'm kind of still new. I've only been here a few weeks. But anyway, I'd like to rp with you. c:

I'd like to roleplay with you :) PM me