Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Adventure. Angels and demons. Apocalyptic. Arthurian. Comedy. Dystopian. Fantasy. Historical. Horror. Post-apocalyptic. Romance. Science fiction. Supernatural.
Do you like chocolate? I haven't met many people who don't like chocolate at all. I've met a lot who only like a certain kind of a certain way or they don't dislike it but they also don't especially like or just need to be in the right mood. How do you like chocolate? Do you prefer thick milk chocolate bars or do you want a dark chocolate truffle. Is all chocolate good? Tell me your chocolaty desires.

Chocolate Digestives. MMM. Best Biscuit Chocolate Combo I've ever eaten, and continue to eat until they're no longer produced.

I love chocolate (but berries more)! I actually went to a chocolate museum recently where I have gained a new appreciation of all the chocolate types there are (helps that they gave you free samples to taste).

I used to nose down on white chocolate, because it was always overly sweet and the likes, but a decent quality of white chocolate shouldn't be so overwhelming just like many other chocolates. I also learnt that ruby chocolate is an actual legit fourth chocolate type, not a mixed and flavoured chocolate (though many stores do sell the cheaper version) and that it has a very fruity and mild taste. I loved it!

Before my trip I would have said I love dark chocolates the best, and I still love it. However, I will change my vote to milk chocolate now, because of all the fun profiling you can do and taste in them. My actual favourite will be ruby chocolate, though! I just can't stop thinking about that ruby chocolate.

I superduper love chocolate. My top favorites are the Cookies 'n Cream Hershey candy bars, Ferrero Rondnoir Dark Chocolates, and Dove milk chocolates. I generally will eat any kind of chocolate like a chocolate monster. The only kinds I might turn down are the ultra-cheap kinds that taste like foil-wrapped sadness.

I have always vibed with this fellow chocolate enthusiast:
Chocolate Spongebob GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Love
Reactions: jarek56
Chocolate is very nice, though, I prefer Dark Chocolate, which a lot of people find odd. Milk Chocolate is good, but it's a little too sweet for me, White Chocolate is good, but again, a bit too sweet. Dark Chocolate has that perfect level of sweet and bitter, and, when it's not loaded with sugar and saturated-fat, it's actually quite healthy.

Milk chocolate all the way for me. I like them in bars, I like them truffles, I like it most ways. Anything milk chocolate gets my heart.

That said, I am trying to eat dark chocolate, since it is healthy. And I am trying to be healthier in general.

I usually find milk chocolate to be too sweet (though that might just be because a lot of milk chocolate is Hershey's) so I prefer darker chocolates.

I love chocolate but I have to be in the mood for it an be careful. As chocolate can trigger migraines so I have to make sure I don't eat too much or certain kinds.

I superduper love chocolate. My top favorites are the Cookies 'n Cream Hershey candy bars, Ferrero Rondnoir Dark Chocolates, and Dove milk chocolates. I generally will eat any kind of chocolate like a chocolate monster. The only kinds I might turn down are the ultra-cheap kinds that taste like foil-wrapped sadness.

I have always vibed with this fellow chocolate enthusiast:
Chocolate Spongebob GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Such absolute perfection 🤣

Chocolate is fantastic, a shapeshifter of many delights! I've always loved milk chocolate candies (Reese's, KitKats, almond Kisses, Twix), but what really makes it special to me is the many ways you can bake with it! Whether it's melted chocolate on caramel apples, classy ganache to top off a cake, creamy fondue to balance the tartness of fruit, adorable candy melts you can turn into just about any shape, complex truffles, or a cuppa local cocoa, it has a gazillion uses to the point where it feels like an expression of art and culture.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: PavellumPendulum