Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Slice-of-Life, Gothic, Horror, Fantasy
I find it odd that we don't already have a thread like this! Since I know a lot of members here play Sims, I thought we should have a thread where people can show off their builds, sims, etc! We can also discuss the best mods and CC and anything else Sims-related!

To start, I'll show you this build I think I've finally finished after days of adding to and altering it. I made it for my two sims Vince and Isiah who are actually characters @MaryGold and I play here on Iwaku in The Circle.

The property includes a main house, a guest house, a garage, a stargazing tower, a gazebo, a picnic spot, an indoor pool-gym-spa area, a playground, and an outdoor deck with a pool. The main house contains a long foyer, two parlors, three bathrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a wine cellar, a basement laundry room, a master bedroom with a connected study, a master bathroom, a game room, a BDSM dungeon, and a library. The guest house includes four bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a parlor, and a bathroom.

For those who have noticed the mistakes, I fixed a couple of things upon uploading to the gallery like matching the guest room parlor floor with the foyer and bringing down some of the pictures I forgot to fix when I adjusted the wall height, I just don’t feel like retaking pictures, lol.

Roman Holiday Mini Collection — LittleDica
Pietro Toys Inc. Slide — LittleDica
H&B Store Stuff — LittleDica
Rise & Grind Coffee House — LittleDica
Sleek Slumber Stuff — LittleDica
Chic Bathroom Stuff — LittleDica
The Even Grander Piano — LittleDica
JARDANE Collection — Felixandre X Harrie
THE KICHEN Collection — Felixandre X Harrie
HARLUXE Collection — Felixandre X Harrie
THE BAFROOM Collection — Felixandre X Harrie
LIVIN’ RUM Set — Felixandre X Harrie
Tiny Twavellers Set — Felixandre X Harrie
Heritage Collection — Harrie
Brownstone Collection — Harrie
Stockholm Collection — Harrie
Country Collection — Harrie
Shop The Look Collection — Harrie
Piranese Planter with Plant — Felixandre
Florence Kitchen — Felixandre
Breezy Swing Loveseat — SIMcredible
Arcane Illusions Chandelier — SIMcredible
Latitude Tub — SIMcredible
Artz Living Room Pack — SIXAMcc
Poäng Armchair — Simsi45
Larix Picnic Set — Wondymoon
French Press Coffee Maker — Wondymoon
Picnic Set — soloriya
Kawaii Picnic Outdoor Dining Collection — Neinahpets
Food & Pantry Clutter — BrazenLotus
Coffee Shop Clutter — BrazenLotus
Tiny Living Bathroom Clutter — BrazenLotus
Clutter Crazy Set — Martine
Industrial Spiral Staircase — thepancake1 & MizoreYukii
Seesaw — thepancake1 & MizoreYukii
Modern Wooden Broom — MizoreYukii
A Lady Statue— TheJim07
Bust of Antonio as Dionysus-Osiris — TheJim07
Spring — TheJim07
Winter — TheJim07
Virgil Statue — TheJim07
Bust of Madame Victoire — TheJim07
What You Lookin At Statue — AdonisPluto
Sculpture Floor Paris Female — AdonisPluto
The Unknown Seamstress — AdonisPluto
Serenity — AdonisPluto
Male Body Sculpture — novvvas
Crochet Doilies and Tablecloths — DaraSims
Flower Set — DaraSims
Laundry Clutter Set — DaraSims
Coordinated Paint Sets — MadHox
Counter Argument Bar Functional Liquor Cabinet — RAVASHEEN
Sectional Library Set — Storyteller
Oh So Antique Bedframe — Storyteller
Liquor Clutter — Leosims
Pile in Carpet — amoebae
OMSP Shelf — amoebae
Basic Tile Floor — amoebae
Sunlit Stone Dark Wood Panelling Recolor — amoebae
Delicate Damask Paneling — MadameRia
Grannies Old Cookbook — LittleBowBub
Kaya Mist, Pads, and Tampons from WickedWhims — Turbodriver
Canopy Bed Curtains — ShinoKCR
Knotted Sheer Curtains — ShinoKCR
Bedroom Canopy Bed Curtains — Jomsims Xuzess
Flokati 2 Rug — Pralinesims
Pampas Hanging Chair — kerriganhouse
Adult Toys & Furniture — Noir, MYOBI, asketo, Kritical, 0zzzy, ATrois, Azmodan22, Chisami, Bobahloo, SalarmoJs, YrSa, Kodenu

Picture of Vince and Isiah being cute included at the end. Might upload some cute couple pics and their story here if people are interested.

My gallery ID is Jenamos for those who want to download it!

WE HAD ONE BUT NO ONE WANTED TO TALK AND PLAY WITH ME ;_;

So @Manna Beast actually designed the original house in our RP, but I copied over the main foundation of the build to do renovations since my charrie is canon going to do that and I just like decorating houses.

...of course I later realized there are problems with my floor plans, so I need to completely re-do the bottom floor BUT HERE ARE A FEW SCREENIES OF WHAT IT IS RIGHT NOW.

I am currently not using any CC because I... uh... I have a hoarding and collecting problem and I tend to go overboard and then bog down my game with too many files. >_>;

Attachments

• 05-08-22_6-34-20 PM.png
    05-08-22_6-34-20 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 05-08-22_6-34-35 PM.png
    05-08-22_6-34-35 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • 05-08-22_6-34-42 PM.png
    05-08-22_6-34-42 PM.png
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • 05-08-22_6-35-08 PM.png
    05-08-22_6-35-08 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 05-08-22_6-35-22 PM.png
    05-08-22_6-35-22 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • 05-08-22_6-44-12 PM.png
    05-08-22_6-44-12 PM.png
    3 MB · Views: 4
CC is a slippery slope. I'll get some pictures later when I have the will to go into the game.

• Love
Reactions: wren.
I have way more CC than I should but as long as my game keeps running, I'mma keep adding! lmao

My original foundation was garbo by comparison! my god I still love all the tweaks and proper adjustments. I wanna live in the damn house myself!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Diana and wren.
YOU MADE A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE THOUGH AAAAAAH THAT'S WHY I WANTED TO DECORATE IIIIIT

YOU MADE A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE THOUGH AAAAAAH THAT'S WHY I WANTED TO DECORATE IIIIIT
I need to learn yours and Jena's ways tho, the art you both created in Sims 4 is legendary O:

• Love
The biggest things I've learned when it comes to building in Sims is
1) Draw a box. Then attach a bunch of other boxes to it at random. Delete the walls to make it one giant weird shape. Now turn that shape into a floor plan. Now you have a house that looks more like a house instead of a box.
2) Always go smaller with the rooms than you think you should. In Sims 4 at least, you only need half a square of space for a sim to move around. Keeping spaces small and cramped makes it feel more like a home.
3) Clutter and decorations are essential to making the space feel real and lived-in.
4) Moveobjects is your friend.
5) Inevitably, something dumb will happen and ruin everything like the roof poking through the house or the trim going around an indoor fenced area.

Here's a dark academia house I made as well

It is not on the gallery nor have I cataloged the CC, but I can if anyone wants to use it.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
I would share my sims but I'm a terrible sim maker 😂 I can never make sims look how I want them to look. And I feel like for me making characters I rp with or their houses is cursed 😂 everytime I do that rp is ghosted soon after

• Love
  • Sympathy & Compassion
I have a sims problem. I'm always hoarding things and I love making characters and building houses. Playing not so much though.

03-23-21_2-03-01 AM.png03-23-21_2-02-45 AM.png03-23-21_1-56-08 AM.png03-23-21_1-55-34 AM.png03-22-21_10-57-15 PM.png03-22-21_10-56-47 PM.png03-22-21_10-55-57 PM.png03-22-21_10-55-33 PM.png03-22-21_10-55-07 PM.png03-22-21_10-54-33 PM.png

• Love
In case anyone doesn't already know THE SIMS 4 BASE GAME IS NOW FREE FOR EVERYONE! FREE FOREVER! TO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY!

Also they announced a teaser for infants, for which I am super excited about O_O Cause I love family and legacy play and it'd make the 100 baby challenge super hard and entertaining!

• Love
Yes! I'm not sure if it's still going on, but I know that people who have already bought Sims 4 can also get the Desert Luxe Kit for free as compensation for having had to pay before. (I think it's a bit of a cop-out giving out one of their cheapest DLC packs, but oh well, lol).

It seems like Project Reno is the first look at Sims 5, possibly.

man with the game 8 years old already, it was a good financial move for them to make it free and get people addicted and wanting to buy extra packs! 😂 sucks for anyone who just bought the game though!

Sadly free Desert Luxe ended a day or two ago >:[ they really should've let that stay free the whole month to give to all the new players too, that woulda been cool.

And yaaas Project Rene must be their sims 5 development. O: I am super surprised they're actually giving sneak peeks of features this early, when that's still a couple years away.

I AM STILL MORE EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW EXPANSIONS NEXT YEAR THOUGH. better babies aaaaahhhh, I hope they add some good content for elders too. ;__; that generations gameplay has been m i s s e d.

• Love
Anybody else excited about this?

Given that I've got another mod manager that doesn't actually help me with my broken mods... Hell yes.

• Love
Given that I've got another mod manager that doesn't actually help me with my broken mods... Hell yes.

I haven't even tried any of those mod and CC managers. I just search up each creator I have mods from after each update and suffer for days on end, lol.

My biggest thing is that some of the broken mods don't tell me what they are and I have sooooo many so I'd have to add them again one by one and uuuugh T^T

My biggest thing is that some of the broken mods don't tell me what they are and I have sooooo many so I'd have to add them again one by one and uuuugh T^T

Dang T_T if you don't already, you should try this forum. This person always uploads threads after each update and lists all of the known broken mods and CC.

• Useful
Reactions: CarnelianUndead