3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
The new infant update for the Sims 4 has a chokehold on me. I am obsessed. I have been playing it whenever I get home from work and have a spare moment.

Allow me to share some pics of my beloved children AND PLEASE SHARE YOUR OWN!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

image.png

image.png

image.png

*SCREEAAAAAAMIIIIING*

I have been too sharky to stay upright long enough to really play and it is KILLING ME

my new sim flippin married kyle though, they gonna have babies

OH DEAR JEBUS, THEY'RE MULTIPLYING.

HONEY!!! BRING ME THE HAIRSPRAY AND A LIGHTER!

OH DEAR JEBUS, THEY'RE MULTIPLYING.

HONEY!!! BRING ME THE HAIRSPRAY AND A LIGHTER!

BUT THEYRE SO CUTE..........SURELY MULTIPLES R GOOD IN THIS SITUATION 😭

• Haha
Reactions: jarek56
IF WE DON'T GET A HANDLE ON THE SITUATION THERE'S NO TELLING WHERE IT ENDS!

DO YOU WANT THEM TO BEGIN COLONIZING YOUR DISHWASHER?! TAKING BABY-SHITS IN YOUR SINKS?!

THEY'RE PREGNANT WITH THEIR FIRST BEBEH

Megan is a sim I randomized up to start my new Legacy challenge. >:D She ended up with the Renaissance sim aspiration, so I've been having her bounce between internet/social media jobs before she inevitable settles on photography.

She and Kyle hit it off so well when he came for a VISIT that the ended up getting married and now bebeh is on the way. O: Kyle just does odd jobs when he can and is going to be a stay at home dad.

I also started this rags to riches style, so the house is still in development. 😂

03-22-23_12-41-33 PM.png

I made my simself just for fun and to see what kids I had. I had twins. I was like alright not ideal, they were much harder as infants than I expected 😭 and then my sim got pregnant when they were nearly toddlers and had MORE TWINS. I'M LIKE NO STOPPPP

I love the infant update though makes them feel more fun like I like toddlers but you don't do much with them like you can with infants. Love tummy time and all that. Only thing is the highchairs are glitched for me I can't get the infants out of them 😂

I'm not sure how to acquire babby, but thankfully the game can generate them for me and I can just take one home and delete the door. Will post adventures soon. @.@

I haven't played the Sims 4 in soo long. Now you guys make me want to start back up again!!

I got Sims 4 for free on PlayStation some time back and never got around to trying it out. I definitely maybe should one of these days

I had a wicked bug where my sim's pregnancy wouldnt progress, but she FINALLY had her newborn tonight D:<

oh no, i think my "dont move in create a sim" mod needs an update 😂

03-24-23_11-21-41 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: Catspear