A walking Pandora's box
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- 12:30pm to 2:00am ACDT
- Writing Levels
- Beginner, Elementary
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Both, but as a newbie to this site, I feel quite shy and would currently prefer my partner(s) to be aggressive.
- Favorite Genres
- Slice of life
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Smut, furry, yaoi
Hello everyone !
I know I wrote here not too long ago, but I was thinking I wanted to take on another role-play. I want to do more simple kinds of roleplays, so everyday interaction type things, short scenes. I really like prompts from RP Generators and if you're interested, let me know some prompts you'd want to role-play. A few of my favourites are:
- Person B cooking lunch for Person A.
- Person A taking care of an injured Person B.
- Person A and Person B are watching a very sad movie. Person A is crying.
- Person B is a barista at Person A's favourite coffee shop.
I like to write in past tense, third person, and I prefer paragraph responses. 1 paragraph is ideal, and 3 paragraphs is the limit for me. I'm quite the beginner newbie, so I'm not super picky about writing style or grammar, as long as you can spell correctly and use punctuation correctly too. I want to be able to post a few times a day so if someone could match up to that, that would be great in helping me learn and get better.
I play female characters, and I have no preference for the gender of my partner. I don't mind romance, and 'borrowing' my character to move along the scene is okay, but just make sure my character is still in-character hehe :> I also do not do any smut, and mentions of porn make me really uncomfortable..
Because I am still new to role-playing (I haven't done it very much outside of a couple of friends), I'd like someone who's a little more aggressive than passive, and willing to help me get better with my English... I appreciate honesty and constructive criticism, if you think there's little ways I can improve, I would really love to know :D
Thank you for reading ! I hope whoever reads this has a good day :3