Simple Roleplay Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeganFieldsman

I would really like a banner made for my roleplay group: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-group/after-end-times.341/group-detail
With this image as back ground in some way:
gaza-city-destroyed-buildings.jpg

Text on the image: (Large print) After End Times (small print) an after apocalypse roleplay

I can try doing it if you want.

You may not like it though xD This is my first time doing a banner. I am used to avatars and signatures but not Banners

If there is anything you do not like with it, do tell. ^.^

• Love
Reactions: MeganFieldsman
I have another.
t1zn.jpg

• Love
No problem.

I was just wondering. Did you make sure to make it exactly 800x100? I forgot to mention that in the requirements.

Yes. Lol. I did. But try it. If It does not fit, do tell. I will resize it again.

It is calling error when I try to submit it. Saying "image in this area must be exactly 800x100". It may not be anything you did. Computers sometimes do not like me.

Wait, I will check again.

Try tht

Attachments

• PicsArt_1401300229929.jpg
    PicsArt_1401300229929.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Love
Oh. That's great. The pic, somehow, when I resized it, it did not save. So I used another app to see if it work. It did, thankfully.

Ah, I think I ran into the same troubles when I tried to do it myself. Also I only have a simple laptop that a borrow from my sister so resizing was not working at all.

Oh. All edits I do, I use my phone lol. I do not use my pc much.

Status
Not open for further replies.