1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Simple Introduction.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by 罪人配信, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. こんにちは友人。

I go by the name Puri.
    I am a [busy] full time student.
    Video games are everything, but because of [stupid] school it only takes up about 25% of my life. :gameboy:
    I have been role playing for six years and I enjoy all genres.

[Main genres: horror, psychological, & modern]
    I do not have a set preference on roles. I can be both dominate and submissive.
    I am what you may say lazy role player, but it is only because of my hectic schedule. I do try to respond to role plays consistently.
    I am a literate role player, but if one can pull 3-5 paragraphs then that will still make my day.

Um...
    I hope to get to know you all, and I love to conversant so please talk to me about anything really.
    Thank you,

• Love Love x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku ^^

3. Welcome to Iwaku, Puri! Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

4. Welcome to Iwaku! I hope to encounter you in the horror section quite often :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.