Simple Dividers (Free)

@neobendium I'm really sorry this took so long! [spoili]
ELyOyyJ.png
[/spoili]

• Thank You
Reactions: noodle
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mollisol
Hey! I hope this is finding you well. Could you possibly have purple done for me by Sunday?

• Thank You
Hello there, are you willing to take on another request for me? ^.^

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
So for this request, would you be able to make five little circles instead of three in a row?

• Love
  • Thank You
Thank you!

• Thank You
Awesome! So is there any way you can make the outline of the circle a different color for each one instead of just white? ^.^

Awesome! So is there any way you can make the outline of the circle a different color for each one instead of just white? ^.^
Mhmm! I can change the sparkles on the insides as well if you prefer. (To be clear, though, the outlines are white with a black outline around them - that just doesn't show up on Iwaku's dark theme.)

• Love
Okay, that's fine. Each circle would represent an island in my upcoming roleplay. The first circle would represent the island of Sprinfata. It is always the spring season there, so any spring-themed images would do nicely for this one. (if you can do different colored outlines for each I'd appreciate that, if not it's fine.) The colors for this island are mainly green and silver.

The second circle in the divider would represent the island of Sumenoto; it is always summer on this island. The main colors for this island are yellow and white.

The third circle would represent the third island in my roleplay; Autunmei. This island only experiences the autumn/fall season. The main colors for this one are red and orange.

The fourth circle would be for the island of Winturof. It is always the winter season on this isle. The main colors I'd like for this one would be a sky blue and a dark royal blue.

The fifth and final circle would represent the last island in my roleplay called Nuetolam. This island has all four seasons every year. The colors are mainly light tan and brown.

Thank you for doing this, let me know if you want any more information for this request!

Okay, that's fine. Each circle would represent an island in my upcoming roleplay. The first circle would represent the island of Sprinfata. It is always the spring season there, so any spring-themed images would do nicely for this one. (if you can do different colored outlines for each I'd appreciate that, if not it's fine.) The colors for this island are mainly green and silver.

The second circle in the divider would represent the island of Sumenoto; it is always summer on this island. The main colors for this island are yellow and white.

The third circle would represent the third island in my roleplay; Autunmei. This island only experiences the autumn/fall season. The main colors for this one are red and orange.

The fourth circle would be for the island of Winturof. It is always the winter season on this isle. The main colors I'd like for this one would be a sky blue and a dark royal blue.

The fifth and final circle would represent the last island in my roleplay called Nuetolam. This island has all four seasons every year. The colors are mainly light tan and brown.

Thank you for doing this, let me know if you want any more information for this request!
I can do that! I'll have it done within the week (probably a lot sooner but I don't want to promise something and then break it).

• Love
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
Here it is:

[spoili]
8fyiFVG.png
[/spoili]

I did try to do different colored outlines, but I unfortunately was not able to do it while keeping the colors looking good. I hope you like the final product.

• Love
I do like it! Thank you for your efforts. If I gave you some images to work with, could you make a few more dividers like this? ^.^

I do like it! Thank you for your efforts. If I gave you some images to work with, could you make a few more dividers like this? ^.^
I'm glad you like it, and yes I can!

• Love
@neobendium I wasn't sure whether it was that time again, but I wanted to be safe, so here's pink:

[spoili]
ysevUyh.png
[/spoili]

• Love
@neobendium I wasn't sure whether it was that time again, but I wanted to be safe, so here's pink:

[spoili]
ysevUyh.png
[/spoili]
Oh, lovely :D thank you! I was actually about to ask for it, so that's really neat!

• Thank You