Similar, but not Parallel (Trans-Dimensional RP, 4-5 members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Clear: Will do!

@Everyone: Okay, I'll get to work on starting the RP thread. For now, have fun thinking about character ideas.

• Thank You
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I seem to be late for the party.

Well, OOC ain't even up, so...

@Rode: I aim for it to be up by tomorrow. The posting frequency for this RP is lax.

Hey guys, sorry about dying on you. I felt unwell the past few days. On Tuesday, I woke up with a high fever and sore throat. It turns out I have bronchitis. I'm still interested in pursuing this RP, but things might move slow for a bit.

Is the OOC supposed to be posted in the Group Roleplay section? Sorry, I'm still new to Iwaku.

Zoom~

(It was the sub-thread in which you posted. ;D )

Gah, I also have to say CSs are the one thing I hate the most about Roleplays. I'm much more about "characterization through action". xD

Last edited:
@Voltin: Your CS doesn't have to be detailed. I only include them for reference later on.

Hey guys, sorry about dying on you. I felt unwell the past few days. On Tuesday, I woke up with a high fever and sore throat. It turns out I have bronchitis. I'm still interested in pursuing this RP, but things might move slow for a bit.
Ah that's alright, I hope you get better soon ^^ Rest up as much as you need. Also I may need the occasional tagging since I had not received half of the notifications for this thread the pas few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.