Silv's Plump Roleplay Search (FxF, or FxM)

S

SilverPathfinder

Original poster
Hello peeps ^^​

I am actively seeking new roleplay partners to try out some ideas I have been stuck with for a while. A main recurring theme in most of my stories revolves about weight related issues, my character encountering various struggles and facing danger because of her overfed figure and the limitations it causes. I also enjoy comparison, and drastic contrast with my partner's character. Lean, skinny, and fit ladies are very welcomed, but I can also work with different characters ^^​

Here is a more detailed description of my typical character type : https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/cute-plumper-in-trouble.17360/

I am looking mostly for one on one FxF (or FxM) pairings, but I might be open to try group roleplay with 4 or less characters. I prefer to run a story with at least a few post a week, and 3 short paragraphs is the minimum length I am used to.​

Here are some of the stories I am seeking to try out, but feel free to come to me with your own ideas if you have some flash that you think could interest me :​

The Overfed Pet : (Neko / Furry Rp)
  • In this story, my character would be a pampered pet with an outrageously overweight figure that is forced to run away from her owner's home and try to survive in the streets as a stray...with little success.​
  • My partner could be a neko from the street, but can be as much a friend helping my character as some cruel trickster luring her into dangerous, or humiliating situations.​
  • Major plot points I want to focus in this story would be the escape scene, first contact with the stray nekos living in the streets, trying to break in somewhere to get food, and escaping pest control agents or feral dogs.​
The Warlord's Daughter : (Post-Apocalyptic Rp)
  • The world is a wasteland with scare resources, but some tyrannical leaders manage to accumulate fortunes for themselves by exploiting the abused masses. My character is the daughter of one such tyrant, an overfed and pampered girl that he uses as a living testimony of his power and wealth. She is a sheltered treasure he sometimes put on display as some kind of icon of abundance, but she lives most of her days cloistered, prisoner of her own curves, as she struggles to manoeuver the cramped spaces of the walled city.​
  • The plot of the story could involve either an escape attempt, my character desperate to leave her golden cage, or an emergency evacuation forcing the big girl to leave her shelter and try to reach the escape routes prepared by her father (little she knows he didn't planned her to get so big so fast). The cause of the evacuation could go from an attack against the city, to a popular uprising or a natural disaster.​
  • My partner could be a bodyguard, a close friend, an antagonist trying to kidnap the pampered lady. In fact, the possibility with this setting are too numerous to be listed.​
  • This story could easily be re-flavored into a Fantasy setting.
Leaving the Bunker : (Post-Apocalyptic Rp / Dark Themes)
  • After an epidemic, a zombie outbreak, or a nuclear holocaust, one lucky girl end up in a bunker left behind by her crazy uncle. Alone and with little to pass the time, she overeats over the course of months, causing her to go through years of supplies at an accelerated pace, and to blow up to a very impractical size.​
  • She is eventually forced to venture outside her shelter. Maybe her hiding spot is found, maybe she is about to run out of supplies, but she needs to leave and try to survive in the outside world.​
  • I expect this story to be short to medium length, as I would prefer my character to pay the ultimate price for her months of overindulgence.​
  • My partner can be a survivor that found her, and attempts to help her reach somewhere safe, or maybe someone with darker intents that ultimately expects to sale her on a slave market as a exotic concubine, or even for her meat. Maybe my character posses useful skills (medicine for instance) that are worth the trouble of keeping her alive, and bring her to a survivor colony.​
I also have some less fleshed out ideas about the emergency evacuation of what would basically be the space equivalent of the Titanic, and a gluttonous little fairy that manages to get inside a pantry to feast while the humans are gone. I am probably going to edit this post as soon as I think of additional details.​

I am still looking for partners for these stories, or really anything that could explore similar themes ^^