1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Anything with Youkai, Japanese culture, Fantasy, Realistic, and almost all Originals (Except Touhou)
The Silver Wars: The Royal Triumvirates
This may or may not be rated PG-13 for mild violence and language.

ALSO, THIS IS A W.I.P. If you have any ideas about the plot, please PM me~!

Welcome to Regalia~!

March 31, 3263
This was the start of the Battle of Dasani in Regalia. When the Knives wanted to take most of the powerful territories, the continent of Platoon refuted to reconcile with Sunstone, the Fork's continent. The war did not stop until 3297 of November 2. Three houses were called Spoons, Forks, and Knives.

Alignments
Knife--Neutral Evil to Chaotic Evil
Spoon-- True Neutral to Chaotic Neutral
Fork--Neutral Good to Chaotic Good

Red jewels or clothes represent fire
Orange represents strength and the earth
Yellow represents the lightning and or pure light
Green represents air and the nature around
Blue represents water and ice
Indigo represents the atmosphere
Purple is the magic within

The Knives and Forks are competing for the highest power. Right now, the Knives are fierce and embody the fear of Platoon. Their Queen is Queen Mordecai Rosary Platonia. The name of the town is named after the plucky queen herself. Her husband was killed three years ago.

Countries supporting the Knives
Platonic Xaz (Capital of Platoon)
d'Estaing
Mouja (Arctic land)
Arles (Half supports Forks)
Trastova
Yaran (only desert region of Platoon)
Renevieve
Faveau
Papyrus

The Forks, on the other hand, are democratic and have no leader. However, Reagan Winchester is the president of Summers, the east of Platoon. The Forks dislike the Knives because of them taking their rights.

Spoons are peasants and/or relatively middle class citizens. They decide not to openly propagate their own views.
Mesapoi is the third region in between. These countries have little or no alignment. They take neutral stances on politics.
Erestria (undecided; isolationist)
Alia
Wayvern
Templeton (Those from this country have a noticeable German accent)
Astragoth (Militaristic, and decides to stay neutral)
Quill? (KEEL) (Artics; allies with Aensland)
Margatroid (Promotes democracy)

There are countries that support the Forks that have Queens and Kings.

Isrelta
the West of Arles
Elsworth
Zedekiah (Arctic region)
Fondue (closes entry to Knife supporters)
Margatroid (trades with Arles and Renevieve)
Aensland
Willico
Toombaya (Poor; does not allow slavery or trades.)

Name:
Species: (You may be anything as long as it is reasonable)
Appearance:
Accent: (If we heard them now, how would they sound like?)
Photo: (If any; given that it is the future, I will prefer well-drawn portraits or real life; anime pictures may not bode well to said theme)
Political Stance: (Spoon, Fork or Knife)
Stripes: (Will represent what powers your character possesses)
Combat Abilities and Style:
Non-Combat Abilities/Talents:
Personality:
Biography:

You can be part of the Elegant Knives and Forks
King
Queen
Princess
Prince
Servant
Anchorman/Anchorwoman
Patroller
Soldier
Overseer
Cleric

Or one of the Spoons
Investigators (disguised as a Knife/Fork)
Merchant
Farmer
Eskimo (in the Arctic regions only)
Doctor/Nurse
Neutral civilian

So I named it because I didn't care at the time, but if anyone has some ideas for the game, please let me know. The map will be here.

This takes place in January 9 of 3301, which is the future in a medieval setting. That means we the Forks have futuristic clothes while the Spoons have modern clothes or colored dragons.

You can play as an elf, orc, vampire, werewolf or any of the western fantasy races. In Arles, it is populated with fairies and other Fey. You may also play a human.

Name: Erik DeTorres
Birthday: September 6, 3286 (yes i did the math)
species: elf
stance:spoon
Stripes: purple (and blue if allowed more than 1)
appearance: Light gray skin tight shirts, black pants, shaggy black hair, light purple eyes.
Personality: kind, adventurous, not very trusting.
Bio: Parents were killed when he was 10 by an orc. He lives alone in Arles, he plans to move somewhere new once he gets enough cash or when a chance arizes. which ever comes first.

You may have no more than one stripe, as to prevent god-modding. Sorry about that. I will make a character.

The character alignment: Lawful, implying honor and respect for society's rules; chaotic, implying the opposite; and neutral, meaning neither.

The nine alignments can be represented in a grid, as follows:

Lawful Good
Neutral Good
Chaotic Good

Lawful Neutral
Pure/True Neutral
Chaotic Neutral

Lawful Evil
Neutral Evil
Chaotic Evil

Forks and Knives have all the power. If you ask if the spoons can be slaves, there is nothing wrong with it. And for Toombaya, it can have a generally warm climate. Summer all year round is, in turn possible (like Australia or Egypt)
l

Name: Mortimer Douglass Kraust
Birthday: November 25
Species: Human
Political Stance: Fork
Appearance: Brown, naturally curly hair with copper eyes. Mortimer is a bit heavyset, but he is confident to stand or walk without much of a sweat. Mortimer stands at 6' 2" and often walks with a cane. He is almost always seen wearing embellished clothing that corresponds to his two stripe colors: Yellow and Purple. However, his powers are extremely weak and he prefers to have the heirs protect him.
Personality: Mortimer adores the Forks, and he tries to do the best he can to protect their rights.
Alignment: Lawful Good

The Knives are high class. The Knives stole gold and other resources from the Forks. They also allow slavery in their areas. The Knives wish to expand on the land.

The Knives and Forks are relatively wealthy parties. But Spoons are also democratic middle-class citizens. Not all counties allow slavery.

(Sorry if I left out anything. I will polish this up in the OOC!)

Status
Not open for further replies.