SilverCreek Academy: A Zodiac Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Automaton @Scorpio Queen @Prince Shattered Charming @Brea @FallenStar @Cresion Breezes @SanguineCetus @SashaBliss

PLEASE HAVE YOUR CHARACTER SHEETS COMPLETED BY FRIDAY (OR SATURDAY MORNING IF ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY).

We will be getting this ball rolling starting Saturday afternoon/evening. Any unsubmitted CS's will be disregarded (i.e. your reservation will be lost) unless prior permission is given (basically, if you can't make the deadline, let us know and we'll work something out). W.I.P. CS's will be accepted as long as it is nearly finished (i.e. only a maximum of three {3} sections are still blank).

Thank you!

I can't I have to step out a lot has happened and I am going to have trouble rping a lot atm. My husband is sick and we'll I need to be their fully for him.

I can't I have to step out a lot has happened and I am going to have trouble rping a lot atm. My husband is sick and we'll I need to be their fully for him.

I'm sorry to hear that, I was really looking forward to rping with you. You have our well wishes!

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'll see what I can do tomorrow night, (I have school y'know?) but I'm busy all of Saturday (charity work...) and Sunday (mom's birthday...). If I can't have it done by Saturday, I'm sorry. I still want to be able to make Gemini though. >:|

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
OK, gonna try to fancy up my CS tonight.

Hi sorry! I'm still here. Had a really busy weekend. Sorry I didn't finish my form. Will work on it as much as I can over the week. (But I do have school and homework. :( )

Oh. BTW for the personality, do I have to write two paragraphs for each twin, or two overall? (Please say two overall *crosses fingers*)
Also, same question for History. (I think I should be able to split the three paragraphs for that one. I mean, they're twins. That means a very similar history.)

Oh. BTW for the personality, do I have to write two paragraphs for each twin, or two overall? (Please say two overall *crosses fingers*)
Also, same question for History. (I think I should be able to split the three paragraphs for that one. I mean, they're twins. That means a very similar history.)
Two overall will be fine as long as you don't miss important details. And just do one history for both of them and branch off as need be to give different details for each one. :)

I'm sorry for the delay! I was extremely busy this weekend, and I became rather ill today. I will get into contact with Liberty, so we can start setting up the IC. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
I let you guys know over pm a while ago that I have left the rp.

Still okay.

• Thank You
Still not a whole lot returning.... Perhaps at this point we should start doubling up on zodiacs.

• Useful
Back from having the flu.... Yay. XD

Anyways, so while I was in bed I did some thinking. As of right now, only five of us have returned including both GMs.... Rather than going through yet another recruitment process we'll just double up. Either I, or Kimsim (basically whoever gets to it first), will type up a list of Zodiacs going back up for grabs. Because of its two person nature, I will end up taking on the roll of Gemini in addition to my other characters just for continuity's sake amongst the players. You are welcome to base your versions off of the CS's already submitted to make things easier but please respect the original creator by not copying it 100%.

If there are any further comments, questions, or concerns about this... Feel free to place them here or shoot a PM to either one of us GMs. Your patience with us has been greatly appreciated and I hope from here we can get things rolling smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.