SilverCreek Academy: A Zodiac Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Pisces, Liberty and I personally think it would be better to have them "cycle" between the mother/child idea--one is the mother, the next is the child, the next is the mother, et cetera. Or, to simply just have one. However, if whoever is playing Pisces would really like to play two characters, you can PM the GMs. :)

I just realized wouldn't Pices be two characters? Since it's two fish.

Upon further consideration, we feel as if the Pisces relationship is too complicated for this set up... so Pisces should remain just the one character despite being represented by two fish. If there is disagreement, feel free to PM us with your imput.

Upon further consideration, we feel as if the Pisces relationship is too complicated for this set up... so Pisces should remain just the one character despite being represented by two fish. If there is disagreement, feel free to PM us with your imput.
No I'm perfectly fine, I was just stating it lol, plus I'm Capricorn.

Oh oh oh this looks fun, and interesting.
Lesseee... Virgo is open, correct?
If they are, I will gladly put up the sheet for that character ouo/

Reactions: Rae
Oh oh oh this looks fun, and interesting.
Lesseee... Virgo is open, correct?
If they are, I will gladly put up the sheet for that character ouo/
Virgo is now reserved for you! Thanks for joining!

I'm finished my character art, finally. Now to do the CS...

Question: So do the zodiacs only get their powers after 13, or are the powers from birth but they just receive formal training from after 13 years old.

Last edited:

Question: So do the zodiacs only get their powers after 13, or are the powers from birth but they just receive formal training from after 13 years old.
Powers can develop at any time, and they develop at different points. It's rare for any to develop before age 13, but it happens (as with my character). It's also quite rare for powers to go undeveloped past age 19, though formal schooling does not end until they've mastered their abilities. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
So a few questions on my character.
Is water creation part of water manipulation?
Also I made my character's hair color a bit tinted blue, I noticed the setting isn't fantasy-ish as some so I'm wondering if that's okay.

Okay I got another question, when a Zodiac is born how is it born? Cause I've been coming up with several different scenarios.

Yeah, think of it sort of like an addition to puberty... Some people get it soon or later than others but generally happens around the same age from generation to generation.

So a few questions on my character.
Is water creation part of water manipulation?
Also I made my character's hair color a bit tinted blue, I noticed the setting isn't fantasy-ish as some so I'm wondering if that's okay.
Were you looking at light or dark hair? You could have a blue-black hair, and that would be rather realistic... But then again, a couple of us have "white" hair so take that as you'd like. XD I'm fine with tinted hair.

And water creation? I don't remember it being one of the options... so could you elaborate on the question.

Okay I got another question, when a Zodiac is born how is it born? Cause I've been coming up with several different scenarios.
I have an answer to that in my head, but I want to run it by the co-Gm first to make sure it's alright before making it the official answer.

Were you looking at light or dark hair? You could have a blue-black hair, and that would be rather realistic... But then again, a couple of us have "white" hair so take that as you'd like. XD I'm fine with tinted hair.

And water creation? I don't remember it being one of the options... so could you elaborate on the question.
Dark hair, I do have the picture up in the sign up thread, it's a bit more on the blue side so maybe you can take a look.

So water creation is making water that you manipulate, I see that it's bundled with water manipulations sometimes so I'm just asking if it is the case here.

Once more if the zodiacs are born every 100 years how can they be different ages?

Dark hair, I do have the picture up in the sign up thread, it's a bit more on the blue side so maybe you can take a look.

So water creation is making water that you manipulate, I see that it's bundled with water manipulations sometimes so I'm just asking if it is the case here.

I'll go take a look in a moment but I'm sure it's fine. As for the water creation... I feel like condensing the water molecules in the air would be the only way to create water realistically... Which would fall under the water manipulation in my books anyway soooo....

Once more if the zodiacs are born every 100 years how can they be different ages?

Yeah.... I've been thinking through that too and so far I haven't come up with any answer other than the unexpected death of a zodiac sparks an immediate "birth"... but I don't like it. So I'm thinking of tinkering with the cycle some, just haven't found the right rules yet.

That being said, everyone should be aware the age differences may or may not change. I'm not sure yet what I want to do with that but it is something that has been on my mind.

Also, @Cresion Breezes... Friendly reminder that while Aquarius has mostly water-based abilities... They are an air sign, so you'll be staying in the dorms with the other air mages and zodiacs. Special classes however, will have you lumped in with the water signs and mages.

And wonderful picture. Works perfectly.

Ah, I actually had reasons for this that I forgot to mention. When Zodiacs first came into being, they came at different times. Technically speaking, I was thinking it'd be cool if they came in the actual order of the Zodiacs. However, I don't want to force people to roleplay a certain age. Anyhow, the reason for open ages is that the Zodiacs didn't come all at once. There were some that came at the same time, but not all of them.

I hope that makes sense, and Liberty can totally knock me over the head if this idea is ridiculous. xD

Also, @Cresion Breezes... Friendly reminder that while Aquarius has mostly water-based abilities... They are an air sign, so you'll be staying in the dorms with the other air mages and zodiacs. Special classes however, will have you lumped in with the water signs and mages.

And wonderful picture. Works perfectly.
Ohhhh I get a double identity, or something like that. Cool.

Ah, I actually had reasons for this that I forgot to mention. When Zodiacs first came into being, they came at different times. Technically speaking, I was thinking it'd be cool if they came in the actual order of the Zodiacs. However, I don't want to force people to roleplay a certain age. Anyhow, the reason for open ages is that the Zodiacs didn't come all at once. There were some that came at the same time, but not all of them.

I hope that makes sense, and Liberty can totally knock me over the head if this idea is ridiculous. xD
Well can I make a suggestion, You could do it to where they are born about every hundred years, So it's not exact.

Status
Not open for further replies.