SilverCreek Academy: A Zodiac Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently working on a relationship chart to give everyone an idea of how compatible the Zodiacs will probably be. Everyone is free to contradict the chart, but they'll need to have good reasoning (as in some backstory which should be decided over PM with the other player).

Here is a lovely little page for everyone. I gave up on the chart. Navigate it by clicking on your Zodiac's friendship compatibility (infograph). You don't have to follow this to a T, but it should be along these lines for most of your relationships. Coming up with backstory and other dynamics is completely encouraged!

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
@Brea how did you line up all those gifs? on your cs that is.
I just find gifs that are all the same size and copy and paste them right beside each other. I find that the easiest way to find the size gifs that I prefer to use is to search gif hunts on tumblr of my face claim, but there are other ways too. ♥

Yeah Brea is the best with the gifs... I just find one or two and I am like finally xD.
My char will be up tomorrow night hopefully.

• Thank You

[bg=#8c8484]
#39bd5a
"Maybe it's not about a happy ending. Maybe it's about a story."
[/bg]
tumblr_n5448d6Vq51syjjzho8_250.gif
tumblr_n35bo4RsnZ1qc2oe7o2_250.gif
tumblr_n544bw3oSU1syjjzho10_250.gif
tumblr_n35bo4RsnZ1qc2oe7o1_250.gif
tumblr_n544a5ujgp1syjjzho2_250.gif

tumblr_n76sgm6XMl1rftd23o7_250.gif
tumblr_inline_n5440tVdOl1rw5uj9.gif
tumblr_n3b3fxUHoX1t7u3z8o3_250.gif
tumblr_n76sgm6XMl1rftd23o6_250.gif
tumblr_inline_n54411yHXM1rw5uj9.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name:
"There's no reason to use my full name."
. Terra Eliza Salvatore .

Nickname(s):
"Most people just call me by my name."
. N/A .

. 17 .

"If this isn't obvious I would suggest you get some corrective lenses. ASAP."
. Female .

Sexuality:
"I'm perfectly straight."
. Lies. She's int he closet Bisexual, though she does lean more towards males .

Zodiac:
"Can't you tell by my fiery attitude?"
. Leo .

Main Powers:
"Giving into my feral mind is easy. I just kinda... let go."
. Enhanced Reflexes and Feral Mind .

Secondary Powers:
"These ones are.. harder. But I'll get the hand of them someday."
. Yet to Develop - Animal Manipulation, Fire Manipulation

Has Trouble Using - Natural Weaponry, Superhuman Senses .

Appearance:
"I'm nothing special."
. Eyes- Light Blue
Hair- Bleach Blonde

Height- 5'5''
Weight- 136 lbs
Build- Athletic
Birthmark- [spoili]
birth-mark1%20(244%20x%20260).jpg
[/spoili]
Tattoos- N/A
Piercings- Ear lobes, once each.
Scars- A few on her hands, and one on her elbow from a horse riding incident .

Personality:
"Eh, I'm kinda bland."
. Terra is a bit tricky to figure out. She usually tries to act uninterested and uncaring by everything, when everything actually gets to her. She often feels guilty for things that are not her fault, because she feels she is responsible for everything that happens around her. While she tries to to do so in discrete ways, she is constantly helping someone. Whether it is with or without them knowing. She takes pride not in the praise she gets for doing something nice but from simply knowing she did it. People who do not know he well think she is boring, and it is sad to say they are not entirely wrong. However, that does not mean she is not worth befriending.

Terra has plenty of good qualities to balance out the bad. She is very calm and collected, allowing her to preform stressful tasks with ease. She is a fast learner, and is always trying to improve herself, and is a bit of an overachiever. Sadly, Terra tends to care too much, which usually ends up hurting her in the end. She also has very unstable mood swings- she could be having the best day ever, and one wrong statement will set her off in a rampage. She can be very aggressive and confrontational .

History:
"Might wanna get a pillow in case you fall asleep."
[spoili]
Most Zodiacs have similar backstories, because they all grow up in the same way, and Terra is no exception of this. The only life she's ever known is that of which the Academy gave her. As a young girl Terra had very adventurous and somewhat rebellious tendencies. She would skip out on her responsibilities to play outside, and was other times caught following the elders around the house. She was just naturally curious about what was going on in her home, she never meant any harm by snooping around.

Between the ages of ten and thirteen Terra seemed to mellow out drastically, as she became more mature and responsible. She started taking a particular interest in the Leo before her, who had decided to stay behind at the academy to help mentor the new generation of Zodiacs. He had a lot of interesting stories to tell, especially about the darkness the Zodiacs were responsible for keeping at bay. The more she found out about her role in the universe the more Terra grew up- often times acting much older than she actually was. When she and the other Zodiacs turned thirteen Terra was arguably the most excited of them all, though she did not outwardly show it as much as she could have.

Terra got a hang of her advanced reflexes ability fairy quickly, as it would seem she had always had them. She was very quick on her feet, and sometimes during sparring sessions she was able to beat her opponent just by dodging their attacks long enough. However, Terra soon realized that she would need to tap into her other abilities if she was ever going to be as great as she wanted to be. Quick reflexes can only get a girl so far, and the previous Zodiacs suggested she start with her Feral Mind ability. They suggested this because it is usually the hardest to come out of, because the user basically lets go of all their self control. It took Terra three years to master this ability, because once she lets go she tends to find it hard to will her humanity back, but now that she has it under control she is somewhat a force to be reckoned with. Currently, Terra is working to control her 'Natural Weaponry' ability as well as her Superhuman Senses.
[/spoili]

Likes/Dislikes:
"Jolly Ranchers are the best things Humans have ever created. Except for maybe toilet paper."
. Likes - Cuddling, Jolly Ranchers, Cherries, Wrestling, Road Trips, Youtube, Arguing, and Marshmallows
Dislikes - Spicy Food, Rap, Roller Coasters, Granola Bars, Dancing, Horror Movies, Electronics, Public Speaking, High Places, Perfume, Legos, Busy Work, Hats and Soup .

Strengths/Weaknesses:
"I like to tell myself I'm pretty balanced."
. Strengths - Terra is a very hard working person. Once she starts a task she always sees it through. She takes criticism well, and her feelings are not easily hurt. She's also a very tough girl, and can remain calm under tough circumstances. Terra is unbothered by the sight of blood, which makes her a good medic when needed. Terra is a pretty good cook, and a very good storyteller. She has a natural way with animals, and has a decent sense of smell. She's a very fast reader, and also good at sprinting short distances.

Weaknesses - Physically speaking, Terra is very weak. She cares too deeply for others, so things that effect other people also effect her. She is easily scared, and quick to anger. She's not very good at making friends, and has a hard time wit numbers (math). Terra has a terrible memory, and cannot sing to save her life. She is physically short, and so she cannot reach high places. Also, Terra is poor swimmer, and cannot speak in front of crowds larger than 4. Otherwise, she faints or pukes .

Habits/Quirks:
"I've never noticed any of my own quirks, so I couldn't say."
. Chews on her pencils, hums when she write, chews on the inside of her cheek when upset, swings her arms when she walks .

Relationships:
"I'm not very good at making friends."
[spoili]
Love Interest:
. n .

Friends:
. n .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. n .
[/spoili]

Other Information:
"I feel like I've told you everything."
. Favorite color is green .
. Likes to be outside more than inside .
. Has a Australian accent, which is hardly noticeable, unless she's angry .

[/bg]
[bg=#8c8484]"Every accomplishment starts with a decision to try."
[/bg]
@kimsim12 @WeepingLiberty - I've completed my character! ♥ Let me know if there are any errors or if there are things I need to change.

I'm thinking of making Aquarius a quiet little girl who like to turn into water and sleep in a vase, vase sleeping, yeah.

@Brea Your character is accepted!

• Thank You
Am working on my Gemini twins now. One question: The personalities have to match the zodiac signs right?

Am working on my Gemini twins now. One question: The personalities have to match the zodiac signs right?
They need to be along the lines of the personalities, but they don't have to be exact. :)

I just realized wouldn't Pices be two characters? Since it's two fish.

Though I'm not sure since there are multiple versions of Pices one where it's mother and son, and the other where they are half siblings.

I'm so lost. I have no clue how to have the gemini personality depicted differently in two people....

Status
Not open for further replies.