SilverCreek Academy: A Zodiac Roleplay (Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rae

Queer as Fuck
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Horror, Light Romance, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Fandoms (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel/DC)
1. NO CHAT WHATSOEVER. Post character sheets only.
2. Your character is accepted when BOTH GMs rate your post with "love."
3. If there are any problems with your character, one of the GMs will let you know in the OOC.
4. You may only make one Zodiac and one human mage--two characters total unless you're playing the Gemini twins.

img.php

The Zodiacs
Name:
Nickname(s): if any
Zodiac:
Main Powers: powers they most easily use
Secondary Powers: powers that have yet to develop or still need work; this list should be longer than the main powers
Appearance: images required--real or anime allowed; description preferred but not required
Personality: two solid paragraphs are preferred
History: three solid paragraphs are preferred
Likes/Dislikes:
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Habits/Quirks:
Relationships: with other Zodiacs, as well as human mages
Other Information: anything we missed

Human Mages
Name:
Birthday:
Zodiac Sign: corresponds with the month/day they were born
Power: choose one from the list in the OOC or private message a GM with ideas
Appearance: images required--real or anime allowed; description preferred but not required
Personality: two paragraphs preferred
History: three paragraphs preferred
Likes/Dislikes:
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Habits/Quirks:
Relationships: especially with their corresponding Zodiac; also with other human mages and the other Zodiacs

Link to OOC || Link to IC {coming soon}
Here is a lovely page that I found because I gave up on making a chart. Navigate by clicking on your Zodiac's friendship compatibility (infograph). You do not have to follow this to a T, and you can also completely contradict it. This a resource you can use if you're stuck on how to relate to another Zodiac.

Last edited:
CS Spot for my Taurus

[bg=#8c8484]
#39bd5a
"Maybe it's not about a happy ending. Maybe it's about a story."
[/bg]
tumblr_n5448d6Vq51syjjzho8_250.gif
tumblr_n35bo4RsnZ1qc2oe7o2_250.gif
tumblr_n544bw3oSU1syjjzho10_250.gif
tumblr_n35bo4RsnZ1qc2oe7o1_250.gif
tumblr_n544a5ujgp1syjjzho2_250.gif

tumblr_n76sgm6XMl1rftd23o7_250.gif
tumblr_inline_n5440tVdOl1rw5uj9.gif
tumblr_n3b3fxUHoX1t7u3z8o3_250.gif
tumblr_n76sgm6XMl1rftd23o6_250.gif
tumblr_inline_n54411yHXM1rw5uj9.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name:
"There's no reason to use my full name."
. Terra Eliza Salvatore .

Nickname(s):
"Most people just call me by my name."
. N/A .

. 17 .

"If this isn't obvious I would suggest you get some corrective lenses. ASAP."
. Female .

Sexuality:
"I'm perfectly straight."
. Lies. She's int he closet Bisexual, though she does lean more towards males .

Zodiac:
"Can't you tell by my fiery attitude?"
. Leo .

Main Powers:
"Giving into my feral mind is easy. I just kinda... let go."
. Enhanced Reflexes and Feral Mind .

Secondary Powers:
"These ones are.. harder. But I'll get the hand of them someday."
. Yet to Develop - Animal Manipulation, Fire Manipulation

Has Trouble Using - Natural Weaponry, Superhuman Senses .

Appearance:
"I'm nothing special."
. Eyes- Light Blue
Hair- Bleach Blonde

Height- 5'5''
Weight- 136 lbs
Build- Athletic
Birthmark- [spoili]
birth-mark1%20(244%20x%20260).jpg
[/spoili]
Tattoos- N/A
Piercings- Ear lobes, once each.
Scars- A few on her hands, and one on her elbow from a horse riding incident .

Personality:
"Eh, I'm kinda bland."
. Terra is a bit tricky to figure out. She usually tries to act uninterested and uncaring by everything, when everything actually gets to her. She often feels guilty for things that are not her fault, because she feels she is responsible for everything that happens around her. While she tries to to do so in discrete ways, she is constantly helping someone. Whether it is with or without them knowing. She takes pride not in the praise she gets for doing something nice but from simply knowing she did it. People who do not know he well think she is boring, and it is sad to say they are not entirely wrong. However, that does not mean she is not worth befriending.

Terra has plenty of good qualities to balance out the bad. She is very calm and collected, allowing her to preform stressful tasks with ease. She is a fast learner, and is always trying to improve herself, and is a bit of an overachiever. Sadly, Terra tends to care too much, which usually ends up hurting her in the end. She also has very unstable mood swings- she could be having the best day ever, and one wrong statement will set her off in a rampage. She can be very aggressive and confrontational .

History:
"Might wanna get a pillow in case you fall asleep."
[spoili]
Most Zodiacs have similar backstories, because they all grow up in the same way, and Terra is no exception of this. The only life she's ever known is that of which the Academy gave her. As a young girl Terra had very adventurous and somewhat rebellious tendencies. She would skip out on her responsibilities to play outside, and was other times caught following the elders around the house. She was just naturally curious about what was going on in her home, she never meant any harm by snooping around.

Between the ages of ten and thirteen Terra seemed to mellow out drastically, as she became more mature and responsible. She started taking a particular interest in the Leo before her, who had decided to stay behind at the academy to help mentor the new generation of Zodiacs. He had a lot of interesting stories to tell, especially about the darkness the Zodiacs were responsible for keeping at bay. The more she found out about her role in the universe the more Terra grew up- often times acting much older than she actually was. When she and the other Zodiacs turned thirteen Terra was arguably the most excited of them all, though she did not outwardly show it as much as she could have.

Terra got a hang of her advanced reflexes ability fairy quickly, as it would seem she had always had them. She was very quick on her feet, and sometimes during sparring sessions she was able to beat her opponent just by dodging their attacks long enough. However, Terra soon realized that she would need to tap into her other abilities if she was ever going to be as great as she wanted to be. Quick reflexes can only get a girl so far, and the previous Zodiacs suggested she start with her Feral Mind ability. They suggested this because it is usually the hardest to come out of, because the user basically lets go of all their self control. It took Terra three years to master this ability, because once she lets go she tends to find it hard to will her humanity back, but now that she has it under control she is somewhat a force to be reckoned with. Currently, Terra is working to control her 'Natural Weaponry' ability as well as her Superhuman Senses.
[/spoili]

Likes/Dislikes:
"Jolly Ranchers are the best things Humans have ever created. Except for maybe toilet paper."
. Likes - Cuddling, Jolly Ranchers, Cherries, Wrestling, Road Trips, Youtube, Arguing, and Marshmallows
Dislikes - Spicy Food, Rap, Roller Coasters, Granola Bars, Dancing, Horror Movies, Electronics, Public Speaking, High Places, Perfume, Legos, Busy Work, Hats and Soup .

Strengths/Weaknesses:
"I like to tell myself I'm pretty balanced."
. Strengths - Terra is a very hard working person. Once she starts a task she always sees it through. She takes criticism well, and her feelings are not easily hurt. She's also a very tough girl, and can remain calm under tough circumstances. Terra is unbothered by the sight of blood, which makes her a good medic when needed. Terra is a pretty good cook, and a very good storyteller. She has a natural way with animals, and has a decent sense of smell. She's a very fast reader, and also good at sprinting short distances.

Weaknesses - Physically speaking, Terra is very weak. She cares too deeply for others, so things that effect other people also effect her. She is easily scared, and quick to anger. She's not very good at making friends, and has a hard time wit numbers (math). Terra has a terrible memory, and cannot sing to save her life. She is physically short, and so she cannot reach high places. Also, Terra is poor swimmer, and cannot speak in front of crowds larger than 4. Otherwise, she faints or pukes .

Habits/Quirks:
"I've never noticed any of my own quirks, so I couldn't say."
. Chews on her pencils, hums when she write, chews on the inside of her cheek when upset, swings her arms when she walks .

Relationships:
"I'm not very good at making friends."
[spoili]
Love Interest:
. n .

Friends:
. n .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. n .
[/spoili]

Other Information:
"I feel like I've told you everything."
. Favorite color is green .
. Likes to be outside more than inside .
. Has a Australian accent, which is hardly noticeable, unless she's angry .

[/bg]
[bg=#8c8484]"Every accomplishment starts with a decision to try."
[/bg]

Last edited:
[bg=#000000]
tumblr_npq25kLM3S1tf7beto4_250.gif

"Oh just call me Alice"
Name: Alice Heart

"I have a couple"
Nickname(s): AL or Capricorn

"Technically 16"

"Is it that hard to notice?"

"Love knows no gender"
Sexuality: Bisexual

"The Goat"
Zodiac: Capricorn

"I'm better at some more than others"
Main Powers:
Environmental Adaptation and Earth Manipulation.
Secondary Powers:
Caprine Mimicry, Aquatic Adaptation, and Mountain Manipulation.

"Can't you tell by looking"
Appearance:
Hair- Bleach Blonde, Short
Eyes- Blue
Height-5'4
Weight- 103 lbs
Build- semi-athletic
Tattoo- Majority of Upper Back
Piercings- Ear Lobes

"Well rounded"
Personality:
Much like other Capricorns, Alice tends to be hard working. She is very organized. Though often messy with food. She prefers to be in quiet places where she can read, or be on her phone. If it isn't quiet she wont be able to concentrate. Being Capricorn she is the most determined of the entire zodiac. Whenever she works on a project people often see her as a workaholic. She is ambitious, well grounded, and conservative.
People often see her as unemotional or selfish. When working on projects she is see as suspicious since she rarely shows up. Some of her other negative qualities are resentful, inhibited, pessimistic and stubborn – are seen clearly. Though deep inside the Goat has a humble heart. She is soft, and her hard outer shell is meant to guard herself against the hurt caused by rejection. She also tends to be shy, detached, gloomy and stubborn.
"Well it goes like this...."
History:
When born much like all zodiacs it was a big deal. The academy went to Nati Sumus. The previous Capricorn told the others to give his next reincarnation a little more freedom then he was given, that being since he was the most intelligent, they always had him studying, anyhow they complied with his request. When Alice was growing up the academy was astonish by how smart she was, by the time she was four she was already learning college level english. They still had her study just less often and less amounts.

As she had turned 13 she had finally matured enough to be given books that the previous Capricorn gave to her. The book was filled with experiences of his time in the academy. She even learned that it had been the previous Capricorn that chose her name. She loved to read about her past self. She would often read the books for hours on end. She often spends her days in her room, or the library, or just somewhere nice and quiet. Any of which was fine for her.

Learning to grasp her power was difficult for her since she refused help from any of the other zodiacs. 'If my previous generation could do it I can to' she would tell herself. She finally got by learning how to use her powers. When learning she had to do a lot of exercise. Though now she only exercises only when training her power.

"Every day things"
Likes/Dislikes:
Books, Poems, Science, food, electronics,
being alone, sweets, sleeping, working alone, and learning.

Loud mouths, people who think they're smarter than her,
crowds, impatient people, exercise, and debates.

"I got a few of each"
Strengths/Weaknesses:
She has great endurance. Always the top of the classes (smart). Well organized, and hard working. She can work under pressure. Adapting. Can see the flaws in peoples attacks using them to her advantage. Is usually calm. Honest.

She has a hard time dealing with others (shy). She holds in her emotions. Tends to be awkward. Exercise. Not that strong. When mad she tends to let things get out of control. Bluntly Honest.

"I don't have any habits" *blinks twice in a row*
Habits/Quirks:
Bites nails, blink's twice in a row when lying, and sitting in a corner when sad.

"Well......"

Other Information:

-Ambidextrous

tumblr_nn6rwbAdCr1rtvheio1_500.gif

[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
embed.php

tsLPsBm.png

Appearance:
"Meh"
Height: 5'0'' (152 cm) | Weight: 95lbs. | Eye color: Chalk Blue | Hair Color: Black (tinted blue)
Name:
"Vino, with two 'n's, Vinno"
Vinno Lines

Nickname(s):
WIP

"I probably won't be much of a different person if I was a guy"
Female

Sexuality:
"I think I'm too little for romance, but not like love really exists or anything."
Aromantic Asextral

Zodiac:
"Hmm, Aquarius, if you didn't know."
Aquarius

Main Powers:
"Not like we ever do anything productive with these, now a days."

Water Mimicry
Water Manipulation

Secondary Powers:
"I'm practicing, we established that already."
Ice Creation
Ice manipulation
(Trouble freezing water into ice)
Air Manipulation
(Only works okay with water mimicry)
Liquid Manipulation
(Requires a lot of concentration to manipulate other liquids such as extremely contaminated water)

Personality:
"I'm not weird, weird is getting too mainstream these days."
Aquarius is known to be......different. With Vinno is was no exception. She is one of the odder ones out of the zodiacs, often floating around in her own world, and not reacting much to the actual world around her. She believes that wisdom and knowledge are parallel, and purses them both. By doing that her sometimes over the top curiosity and creativity make many back away, but deep down she just want people to enjoy being with her. Though she doesn't refuse friendships, she dislikes relations that restricts her freedom. Like most of the past Aquarius zodiacs, she isn't a huge fan of all the work that is needed to be done. Instead she had always wanted a free life with fun and excitement, with freedom and solitude.

Though she can be clever, witty or humorous to some. Sometimes people sees her as stubborn and somewhat rude. Her freedom loving nature makes it seem like that she is detached from the rest of the world, which is the case sometimes. Overly abstract ideas that sometimes disregards human mortality can make her seem heartless. Her sarcastic comments can unknowingly turn into insults, and her "being different just for the heck of it" irresponsible attitude is frowned upon many more sophisticated humans and zodiacs alike.

History:
"What if...my whole life is just a story written by some person in a parallel universe? Hmm..."

When Vinno was born, the last Aquarius seems to be very glad that their zodiac duties are finally over, and disappeared to who know where. Maybe they just wanted their successor to grow independently without anyone to live up to. This, however, left little Vinno with no mentor, and the other zodiacs and elders somewhat troubled. Aquarius was odd, being an air sign with mainly water based powers. In the end, the decision was made to throw Vinno in with the water signs so it'll be easier to deal with her powers. At a young age Vinno did, pretty much nothing. She sat around all day, flipping though a book, playing with broken machines and electronics, or just simple doing nothing at all. Sometimes she'll have random bursts of energy, talking about so many things at once that no one understood her. Many was worried that the next generation Aquarius had problems, but in reality, that's just how Vinno worked.

When Vinno was 8, she began to develop water mimicry powers. She realized that she could turn the tip of her hair into water, and control it to flow in different shapes. This was easier to hide that most of the others's powers, she usually only uses it when she is alone. The parts that she could control grew larger and larger as the days passed. From only the tip of her hair, to her finger tips, soon to a whole limb before she turned 9. No one noticed though, since she was so quiet, and rumored to have a few problems in the head.

When she was 10, water mimicry seemed to had kicked in fully. One rainy day, when trying to "become one" with the raindrops, Vinno managed to get her leg stuck in the ground due to the soil being absorbent. This was when the elders finally found out about those powers that had been around for almost 2 years. To their surprise, unlike the panic and pain most have when they first use their powers, Vinno is, unnaturally calm about the fact that she could have died being absorbed into the ground and suffocated. Water manipulation came the next year, and a few other powers came the year after that. The academy started to mumble about how the previous Aquarius left a prodigy without a mentor, but there was nothing else to be done other than sending Vinno to SilverCreek after she turned 13.

Likes/Dislikes:
"There are always exceptions, I, personally dislike such generalization. Oh look, there's a dislike right there."

Rainy Nights
Asking Questions
Researching anything that is interesting
Relaxing
Dystopian Stories
Pulling all nighters

Dislikes
Try-hards/Overachievers
(Overly) Sophisticated people
Glass Containers
Boredom
People who don't take jokes well
"Wasting Time"

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Habits/Quirks:

Relationships:

Other Information:

Last edited:

Name:
Caden Davidson
Nickname(s):
Aries, Ari
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Zodiac:
Aries

Main Powers:
Fire Manipulation

Secondary Powers:
Enhanced Strength (doesn't know his own strength); Caprine Mimicry (partial mastery)

Appearance:
Caden stands a little smaller than others of his age, only reaching a height of 5'10" and a weight of 110 pounds . Despite his smaller stature, the boy is surprisingly fit. While thin and lanky looking, Caden is nearly all muscle well designed for strength and agility. His snow white hair washes out his skin, making him seem paler than he actually is and somewhat ghost-like. When Caden is calm and relaxed his eyes are a light, pale green but when angered or he taps into his Zodiac powers, his eyes glow a bright topaz yellow.

Personality:
Like most fire sign Zodiacs, Caden follows the personality pattern as his predecessors. He has large need for freedom and independence, often ignoring tasks and even people he deems to be a waste of his time. To those that don't know him well, Caden comes across as a snobbish, self-centered individual who only follows his own rules. However, to those who can stand to be around him, Caden is an extremely loyal friend and surprisingly sensitive person.

His feelings are easily hurt and quickly remedied with violent retaliation, as are any kinds of perceived attacks to his allies. Additionally, Caden has an innate discomfort around other people, instead preferring the company of animals such as cats and birds.

On the other side of the coin, Caden is quite courageous.... perhaps a little impulsive 20th his decisions, but courageous nonetheless. He stands for his beliefs with unwavering strength and isn't afraid to get down and dirty to get what he want. All in all Caden is a stubborn guy, sweet and caring, but stubborn all the same.

History:

Likes/Dislikes:

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Habits/Quirks:

Name:
Arya Stahls
Sexuality:
Bi-Romantic Asexual
Birthday:
May 25, 1996
Zodiac Sign:
Gemini

Power:
Replication
Appearance:
Personality: two paragraphs preferred
History: three paragraphs preferred
Likes/Dislikes:
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Habits/Quirks:
Relationships: especially with their corresponding Zodiac; also with other human mages and the other Zodiacs

[fieldbox="Sagittarius, #0081b8, solid, 10, Georgia"]
giphy.gif

tumblr_o09m21YO1z1qi4jl7o1_500.gif

Name
"The name I was given is SO traditional...ugh..."
Eleanor Jane Thomas
Nicknames
"Please call me EJ or Sage. I don't care which, just anything but Eleanor."
EJ, Sage

"I'd be a legal adult in the human world."
"Isn't it obvious? You might want to have your eyes checked if it's not."
Female

Sexuality
"I don't really care what gender you are; I'll fuck you if you're interesting."
Pansexual

tumblr_inline_miqv91u2RB1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_nplkxaH4pQ1rrrkde_500.gif

Main Powers
"I consider myself to be pretty talented."
Enhanced Vision, Fire Manipulation
Secondary Powers
"Everyone has something new to learn."
Enhanced Markmanship: has only a 65% chance of hitting a target under poor conditions, 85% under good conditions
Enhanced Tracking: can only track if someone/something has been there in the last 12 hours
Hunting Intuition: has yet to develop
Blue Fire Manipulation: has yet to develop

Appearance
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 154 lbs
Hair Color: dark brown
Hair Style: naturally wavy, sometimes straightened/curled
Eye Color: brown
Build: athletic, muscled
Tattoos: neck, left arm, right arm, right ear, right foot
Birthmarks: N/A
Scars: small ones on her arms and hands from practicing with various weapons

giphy.gif

tumblr_m3s8omqtop1r0adt2.gif

Personality
"Wanna go on an adventure?"
|| Outgoing || Honest || Impatient || Blunt || Reckless || Philosophical || Energetic || Curious || Positive || Unemotional ||
Most people see Eleanor as a typical Sagittarius: outgoing and honest but quite impatient and blunt. Although she is all of these things, she considers herself to be much more than that. She craves adventure and hates being tied down by rules, making her a bit of a rebel without really trying to be. She dives straight into action whenever she gets the chance, causing her to make rather reckless decisions. However, her craving for adventure is not just for the rush of excitement. In fact, she is rather philosophical, constantly striving to learn new things and gain more wisdom. If she can't do this by experience, she--surprisingly--loves to read.

Despite her energetic nature, she is quite mature for her age and knows more than she probably should. She is just a curious person at heart and always tries to keep a positive mindset about the world, able to put even the worst situations in a good light. However, despite all this, she finds herself often being unemotional. She believes emotions only hold you back from doing something new, so she doesn't let them take over for very long. The only thing that truly excites her is a new adventure, which is why she hates being bored at any point in time. Although she cares about others, she often finds it difficult to communicate these emotions, and it takes quite a bit to make her angry or upset. To see her cry would be a rare sight indeed.

Overall, Eleanor is a woman with a mind of her own. She speaks her mind when she wants to speak it, and she doesn't sugarcoat things. She constantly strives to expand her knowledge and loves to go on random adventures just for the hell of it. She dreams of exploring the world one day, making it unlikely she'll stay at the Academy when she becomes "human." As a friend, she may seem uncaring at times, but she will always have your back. She's one of the best people to go to for encouragement, as her own positive outlook will undoubtedly turn your gloomy day to a sunny one.

History
"You could say I came in with a bit of a BANG!"
Despite what she might tell you, Eleanor came into the world like every other Zodiac. There was a celebration, and the previous Sagittarius gave her the name "Eleanor Jane Thomas" because it sounded good put all together and was a lovely name. As she grew up, she started to rather dislike her full name. In fact, she rather hated it. She demanded that people call her EJ, though some later took up calling her "Sage" because she's Sagittarius. She never minded that, but she could never get the previous Sagittarius to call her by her nickname.

The first power to manifest was enhanced vision when she was just 9 years old. It took her by surprise, really, and it took her several weeks to get it under control as it initially caused her quite a bit of pain. Next came fire manipulation when she was 13. Good thing she was old enough to be officially trained, as she nearly burned the entire place down because she sneezed. Enhanced Markmanship came shortly before Enhanced Tracking, and she's currently working on mastering both.

From a young age, Eleanor was a rather rebellious child. She hated being forced to go to bed at a certain time, and she hated that she could only go outside with one of the elders to watch her. She would often sneak out in the night and explore the grounds. By the time she turned 10, she knew every nook and cranny of the grounds and all the buildings. The elders would always scold her and even threaten punishment, but the previous Sagittarius would usually come to her rescue. After all, he knew what it was like to want to explore the world since the day he could walk.

Several months ago, she did the unthinkable and extremely forbidden act: she went to human village about five miles down the road. Only the elders were allowed to go unless special circumstances required one of the students to accompany them. The humans greeted her cordially; even better, they were having a festival of sorts. She tried many new things: food, clothes, jewelry, dancing, etc. After several hours, the previous Sagittarius found her--along with several of the other elders. She was taken back quickly and punished quite severely. She wasn't allowed to do anything without a teacher or elder by her side until a week ago. Although she is finally able to walk without an escort, her dorm room is still locked from the outside, and they've even barred her windows.

tumblr_luzg4g9iao1qk7gsr.gif

tumblr_m00dezv3Xe1r9xerro2_500.gif

Likes/Dislikes
"Everyone has something they like and something they dislike."
[stabs=bcenter|300x300]{slide=Likes|center}+Freedom
+Exploring
+Philosophy
+Learning New Things
+Honesty
+Intelligent but Exciting Conversations
+Archery
+Hunting
+Reading
+Dogs
+Dancing
{/slide}
{slide=Dislikes|center}--Rules
--Restrictions
--Punishment
--Dishonesty
--Being Bored
--Ignorance
--Emotions/Being Emotional
--Mind Games ("beating around the bush")
--Cats
{/slide}[/stabs]
Strengths/Weaknesses
"I'm pretty talented, but I'm not perfect."
[stabs=bcenter|300x375]{slide=Strengths|center}+Wisdom/Knowledge: She knows quite a bit about, well, almost anything you can think of.
+Honest: She'll say what she means.
+Friendly/Outgoing: She'll strike a conversation with anyone that can keep up with her.
+Weapons: If there's anything she knows, it's weapons.
+Motivated: It doesn't take much to motivate her--unless you're trying to get her do something absolutely boring.
+Positive: She can make any bad situation good and is exceptionally good at encouraging others.
{/slide}
{slide=Weaknesses|center}--Reckless: She's not the best at thinking things through.
--Blunt: Sometimes she forgets that most people feel emotion on a regular basis.
--Easily Bored: If it doesn't have to do with exploring or learning something new, she's likely to become bored quickly.
--Refuses to Interact with "Boring People": Although she's outgoing and positive, she'll drop you without a second thought if you end up, in her opinion, being too clingy or boring.
--Unemotional: self-explanatory, no?
{/slide}[/stabs]
Habits/Quirks
"C'mon, smile!"
+She can't keep still no matter what she does, even reading.
+She often makes rather weird faces just because she can or to get someone to laugh.
+When she doesn't understand something, she'll tilt her head to the side.
+Whenever she does feel emotional (i.e. angry, upset, sad, etc.), she'll look around the room and do everything possible not to look you in the eye.

tumblr_m9aml1uni01rt3fn2.gif

tumblr_ltjsd9Rphw1r21u42.gif

Relationships
"I'm friends with all the exciting people."
Coming Soon!
Other Information
"So you want to know more?"
She loves dogs. If she could, she'd have five...or ten...or fifteen. She finds cats to be extremely boring creatures.
Although she can't write with both hands, she can use both equally when it comes to weapons. So she's almost ambidextrous.
Her favorite color is almost any shade of purple.
Although you might not think so at first, she can swear like a sailor when she feels like it.

gif-nina-dobrev-omg.gif

Nina-Dobrev-Why-am-I-crying.gif

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
2014-05-31-652423.jpeg

[stabs=bcenter|685x400]
{slide=Basics|center}
Name
Dahlia Florance

Nickname(s)
Dali
Flory
Dah

Sexuality
Asexual
Heteroromantic

Zodiac
Virgo - The Maiden

Appearance
Dahlia stands at 5'4", with platinum gold hair with different fades of pale colors at the ends. Her skin is clear and light, creamish color, and her eyes are an orangish gold. She is rather thin and has a nice, hourglass figure. She is usually wearing her school uniform, but otherwise, she enjoys wearing cute, fluffy, gothic/lolita outfits.
{/slide}
{slide=Abilities|center}
Main Powers
Healing
At the moment, she is only able to heal cuts, bruises, wounds, and etc.

Earth Manipulation

Secondary Powers
Holy Fire
Yes, she is currently learning how to control her Holy Fire. She can at least aim it somewhere, where she wouldn't accidentally hit something other than her target, but it's not as strong as it could be. Sometimes, it might even die out before being able to hit the intended target.

Purification
Purification, also a way for her to remove hexes, curses and the like. She is able to remove petty little curses, ranging from a cough to the flu, or maybe just bad luck. Though, she can't lift a curse that is stronger than her own power of purification, such as a death hex or a curse that induced poison and the like.

Regeneration
Her regeneration at the moment will only act in such a way where it will only clot up bleeding, wounds, and cuts quicker than the average human. It may also heal broken bones, but at a very, very slow pace. It cannot re-attach dismembered limbs from the body, nor can she recover fatigue.

Blessing/Enhancement Inducement
She is able to place 'blessings' on her ally, or a temporary enhancement on a weapon. She may also apply this to herself, however her enhancements can only allow herself and others to resist a certain element, attack, or empower a weapon or armor. This can easily be over run if a curse were to be placed, however.
{/slide}
{slide=Personal|center}
Personality
Seraph takes after her sign, Virgo. She is is more or less shy in a way, but she shows it, in all the wrong ways. At first, she'll act like she couldn't care less about someone, and she'll probably try to find any excuse NOT to be near someone new. She is always over thinking about things, and she is fairly self conscious. This leads to her low self esteem, and it usually leads to misunderstandings on both parties.

Now, when it comes to people she is close to, she maybe worries just a tad bit too much. She'll act exactly like a mother, and can. Just a little fussy if people don't listen to her at times, but her judgement of others and her own choices never seem to fail her when in the middle of conflict. She will always put others before herself, and a good description of how far she would go would be that she would heal someone's wound even if she were about to collapse from sheer exhaustion.

Although there are a select few, she wouldn't hesitate to kick a guy in the nuts, or beat a girl to the pulp should she catch wind of a bad rumor or something along the lines of bullying about/towards said select few. She isn't fond of fighting, but she would gladly pull the source of the problem aside, and give them a good beating to put them in line.

Otherwise, she is a generally calm individual, and would gladly listen to anyone's problems should they run up to her about one. Although she comes off aloof and cold in the beginning, she will genuinely begin to care more and more about someone if they kept approaching her. That is, if they even bother to approach her without feeling degraded, outclassed, or just plain awkward.

Asides from typical Virgo traits, she isn't very fond of socializing, and prefers to stay in her own little group of familiar people. She suffers from slight paranoia, mainly due to her damaged self-esteem. She is also very focused on her own studies, thus it's hard to distract her from whatever she may be doing. Diligent, however, anything but a leader, just a tad bit too much of a perfectionist.

A main problem is that, when she grows attached to someone, she can grown possessive and obsessive with them. Her suddenly, sweet and motherly personality will disappear, and she would gladly resort to violence, murder, and sabotage should that relationship between her and said other were to be tampered with. A plus to this is that she is loyal, and would gladly do anything for said person as long as they vow loyalty to her in return.

Likes/Dislikes
She likes drinking tea and plays the flute and piano in her spare time. Otherwise, she practices martial arts and goes for walks. She prefers silence over a huge party, but she doesn't mind it if it's every once in a while.

Seraph would not like it if someone were to constantly annoy her. Her temperament is alright, but she can just be a tad bit insensitive when upset, and in turn leads her to dislike getting angry. She also dislikes constant noise, since it will probably drive her nuts. She will also be bothered if something were unorganized, and points out every single little detail. If she didn't do that, it will nag at her for the rest of the day.

Strengths/Weaknesses
+ Agile
+ Perfectionist
+ Patient
+ Wise
+Optimistic

- Overly Obsessive Perfectionist
- Unmotivated
- Quiet
- Aloof

Habits/Quirks
She tends to avoid people, and rather than acting aloof to a significant other, she will instead be shy.
She has a bad habit of picking at her nails.

{/slide}

{slide=Other|center}Content 2
{/slide}
{slide=History|center}Like all the other zodiacs, Dahlia was born and she was given her name by the previous Virgo (Who was, ironically, a male). The previous Virgo treated her like he would his own child, however, she often caused trouble for him as a result. She was always restless, running around and causing trouble for the other zodiacs. However, this little trouble maker proved to be considerably talented in the arts and combat, able to hold herself up against a few kids her age. She was often called "Dah" or plain "Die" by her other classmates, purely out of fear. This made things harder for her to make friends, eventually resulting in her rather aloof or somewhat cold demeanor towards strangers (That, and her Virgo).

The first ability that she she had awoken was her Earth Manipulation around the age of 8 while she was playing outside. She had tripped countless times because she had unintentionally moved the ground below her, causing her body to glide and her falling flat on her back. She was able to get this in control after a year or so, even being able to use it to her own advantage.

The second ability came around when she turned 14, a little later than the others. This ability allowed her to heal the majority of her own wounds, along with others. This proved useful, since she tended to get into fights when things didn't exactly work out the way she planned.
{/slide}
{slide=Relationships|center}Content 2
{/slide}

[/stabs]

Status
Not open for further replies.