4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
AKA just dumb little things that might embarrass you. Nothing super heavy here!

For my entire internet life I have seen the 'T_T' emoticon as a serious grumpy face, with the top of the Ts being eyebrows, and the bottoms being eyes. Honestly at this point I just cannot see it as a crying face. :'(

I run into doors as I'm opening them. It's not on purpose or anything, I just don't really seem to pay attention to the fact that I'm opening the door until I almost (more often than not I do run into it) walk straight into it. I've gotten to where I can somewhat dodge the entire embarrassing incident but...yeah. Every time it happens a small piece of me dies a little because omg why. x-x

Reactions: Shiri and Sidhe
I've tripped on every single set of stairs I've ever used.

For my entire internet life I have seen the 'T_T' emoticon as a serious grumpy face
You're not alone there.

I also had some OCD tendencies when I was around eight or ten or so. I freaking hated stepping on cracks and sometimes went out of my way to avoid them. Or I'd make sure to walk a couple of tiles a time. Or sometimes my brain would nag me to do something and I'd get the horrible feeling that if I don't do that one innocuous little thing (like choosing one pen over another), everything in my life would go horribly, horribly wrong.

...Least to say, I was an odd kid with a hyperactive imagination.

I've made it a habit to return to old websites I frequented from 2009-2014 and read through my old posts, just to see how different I used to be.

Not a very silly confession, but one not a lot of people know. I do it quite often.

--

Also, my browsing history.
Nuff' said.

I lay in bed and put my pants on both legs instead of one at a time.

There's a funny story related to that. But, it might only be funny if you were there.

Reactions: Shiri
I am absolutely horrible at jumping in video games. If I have to jump across to complete something, I usually end up giving up till my husband can do it for me. =/

It's nothing scandaloouusss ;D

I was really nervous about going to the doctor's office because it was a new doctor. I was talking to mom about it and she tells me:

"There's nothing to worry about. He puts his pants on the same way as you."

"So, he lays on the bed with legs in the air and slides both legs in?"

The look on her face was priceless, and she goes, "Okay, maybe not quite like you."

I think it's most definitely "You need to be there" kinda thing.

I buy horror games and never touch them because I literally can barely WATCH someone play them without covering at least one of my eyes.

- I've always viewed myself as Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Upon reaching the results of Gryffindor I turned to my friend and said "Kill me.". Jokingly, of course. ;D
- I am a avid horror fan. I cannot stand Human Centipede.
- I cannot operate doors. I always pull when I'm supposed to push and I always turn the knob the wrong way.
- I've actually only finished a handful of my video games.
- I battled all the way to high Silvers in League of Legends. Nearly got to Gold before end of season. This year's promotion series threw me back into Bronze V. #mmrfeelsbadman
- There was a span of a couple years where I didn't buy or watch a lot of anime(life stuff got in the way) and that happened to be the same span of time that anime almost died out in America. I didn't find out about it until I went to my last convention and the voice actors were talking about it. Things turned out okay because of streaming services, but still, the knowledge gnaws at me. So now I use things like Crunchyroll all the time.
- Bagpipes make me super happy. I can't have a bad day and listen to bagpipes. It's not done.
- I'm pretty oblivious to appearance changes and have to be prodded by my friends if they get something new like a haircut or clothes.

I eat the little paper Muffin cases after I've eaten the muffin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
I used to call lightsabers "lifesavers".

x36pO4c.jpg

Whenever I park in a parking space between two painted lines...
I always wiggle in my seat as if doing so will some how help me fit into the space better
It wooorks

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
Apparently, I open doors weirdly. Like I'll open it a little, sort of poke my head out and then open it the rest of the way. It makes sense because I use doors as a method of support, so obviously if I'm opening it I'm gonna need a minute to shift my weight or grab on to something else so I don't lose my balance and fall, but I've been told it's weird so I guess it is? *shrug*

Also, when I was a kid, I needed to have a wall of stuffed animals along the edge of my mattress to keep me safe while I slept because I was convinced that something lived in my closet

I am terrible at remembering names. And I'm damn-near face blind and will completely confuse you for a different person if they happen to have a vaguely similar body type, skin color, and hair as you (spoiler alert: this means that any given person looks very very similar to a whole bunch of other people).

This is also made worse by the fact that, if I do encounter a similar-looking person, I will have a hard time remembering the differences between them. Sometimes one person's physical traits sort of overwrite the other person's traits in my memory, like, I'll try looking for a person in a crowd, and I'll think I found the right person, but, no, it's actually someone else, who I must've seen at some point and gotten them mixed up with the first person and now I can't remember what the first person actually looked like because my brain looked at the second person and said "nah this looks about right" and then copy/pasted over my memories of the first person. ;_;

This means that befriending someone IRL (or even just, like... becoming acquainted with someone) is a rather awkward process, because I will have to actively engage with you for weeks (if not months) before I really know what your name is or become capable of telling you apart from similar-looking people. And if we remain mere acquaintances and never get to know each other very well, I will probably still have no idea what your name is for like... possibly ever.

You assume that just because I'm classmates with someone, that I'll know who they're talking about if you say their name?? NOPE I'll watch my professor assign us all a group project and then put up the groupings on the board and I'll look at the names of all the people in the same group as me and think, "who the fuck are these people"

And then I forgot what the purpose of this thread was and turned this post into a bit of a rant. Oops.

For my entire internet life I have seen the 'T_T' emoticon as a serious grumpy face, with the top of the Ts being eyebrows, and the bottoms being eyes. Honestly at this point I just cannot see it as a crying face. :'(
Lol and now I see it as Ulquiorra from Bleach!

Well confession time. I suck at maths. Like terribly. I once spent half an hour trying to figure out how four quarters made a loonie. This was years ago, but my mom still likes to make fun of me about it. And I do still use my fingers to count x.x so yeah. There.

Up until like 2013 I used to mentally call memes "meh mehs"

You all can throw those rocks at me now.

Up until like 2013 I used to mentally call memes "meh mehs"

You all can throw those rocks at me now.
Until MGS4 I pronounced it "Meh-ms". I hadn't heard it spoken before. Then Snake said it correctly in his gravel gargling voice and I was like "ohhhh". xD

I can't settle down with one Waifu and my brother hates it.

Status
Not open for further replies.