::Silky's Dream Land::

S

Silky

Original poster
Side note before I begin!
If your interested in RPing with me, please send me a PM instead of posting here.
I'm open to hearing new ideas and suggestions.
Tell me more than you want to RP
It's obvious when you send a message and actually quite annoying when that's all that is said. High chances if I get something like that ill just delete it.

If you like a particular plot tell me, is there a character you prefer? Do you have ideas to add? Say so!
Don't make me pull it out of you like I'm a dentist.
I'm not and that could get rather messy. :>
I do f/m and f/f, do you prefer one pairing over the other?

Thank yew!~ c:

My Rules and such~ Yadeyah~
* I enjoy playing multiple characters. But Female is my main go to. Seldom do I play male as a main.

* I like to write! Please be able to post more than a paragraph. So that the story can move along~
My posts range at the very least 3+ paragraphs~ Depends on how inspired I am feeling. c:

* PM is first choice in where to RP. Maybe thread, maybe.

* I sometimes like to use pictures along side description of my characters for a more visual appeal. I do not often make profile/character sheets. I like to introduce my character in the story.

* Romance/smut. I'm a sucker for it. I would like the story to have plot though. I like a good balance.

* Third person posting only.

*You can typically expect a response on the daily or every few days. Depends on my mood. I'm good about letting my partner know if I won't be around.

* I like long term. I don't mind waiting for replies. But at least 1-2 posts a week. I don't want to wait weeks to move a story along. Its also a nice courtesy to let me know if are to be away for some time. I don't mind picking back up where we left off, if that's the case! c:

* If your not interested it anymore, that's cool! Just say something! Were all pretty mature here...right? It's not a great feeling to be left hanging~

*I have no limits with violence or language.
I'm not queasy with gore or blood.
Sexual limits - I'll leave to discussing with my partner. But I will say I'm not into any weird or out there fetishes.

*M/F is preferred. F/F gimmie a good idea. Ive had enough RPs go stale in that pairing that I'm starting to not give it any more goes.

Below are fandoms I enjoy. I like the worlds and story line, but I would prefer OC.
If you wanna play cannon have at it! I may be able to pull off certain characters when needed though. c:

Anime:

•Inuyasha --- Cowboy Bebop {Faye I would't mind playing}
Games:
•Final Fantasy X --- Kingdom Hearts
Other:
(Darker versions with our own twists!)
Peter Pan --- Beauty and the Beast

DC/Marvel Verse:
For this I believe I could play as a few different ladies. Don't hold me right up to the comics/movies. But! My own versions would be fun to play!
•Raven, Harley, Zatanna, Ivy, Catwoman
•Black Cat

Time periods:
•Medieval/Fantasy
•Futuristic
•Dystopia/Apocalyptic
•Modern - I don't want a regular slice of life here. I want danger! Addictions! Life on the wild side of things! The darker corners of life.
•Feudal Japan

||•|| Saw this trailer for a movie called "Viena and the Fantomes" I wanna do a story like it :> adventure! risky behavior! danger! Boys~ Crime~ and all the craziness a road trip can cause. Or maybe she's along for a ride getting from one place to another and ends up staying longer than planned! Who knows~ but it gives me crazy summer adventure vibes~

||•|| Two friends hit the road. One is one the run. They got mixed up in trouble. Some bad stuff. They couldn't just leave town without the other. A little lie. Lets just hit the road. Spend the summer on an adventure! Their friend was all for it. But after some time, their being trailed. Things happen. How long can it be hidden?
-Danger! Thrills! Adventure! Cheap hotels~ stale cigarettes, drugs- The works! It should be none other than a crazy time c:<

||•|| Also wouldn't mind something like a doctor x patient. Something similar even to Harley and the Joker c:<
I think I could manage that one. It would be interesting! Though I'm totally up for something none cannon here.

||•|| Something along the lines of a human paired with either Vampire or Lycan. Something sort of like a transition thing. Teacher x Fledgling type deal. A human bitten or scratched and under going the changes. The later teaching them how to leave in their new 'skin'. OR even something of two friends. One going through these changes while trying to keep it a secret.

Expanding on above::
Characters already know each other or don't. From that point either one is knew the supernatural side and had lived it for some time or it had recently happened, which could put their friend or even love interest at risk while they try to get used to this new side of themselves and hiding it from the other.

Eventually I could see them finding out. Possibly even another of whichever supernatural kind coming into the picture causing the turned one to have to protect their human friend or even battling the urges of being more around wanting to be around this other supernatural being. Seeing as they can be taught how to handle this new life. Which could end up in a bit of a love triangle.

Last bits~
I am a fan of all things supernatural. Not the show, but vampires/werewolfs..the likes. Witches, magic.
Samurais and geisha's, kitsunes.

More to come!
Eventually~