Silent War Signups and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I FINALLY FINISHED MY CS!
I had to fix some things about Leah.

Paladin pointed out to me that I still haven't given out the approval for all these CSes yet, so you all get a blanket approval, though I am going to add that you'll have to make sure you don't powerplay Corrin @The Silver Paladin. She's accepted as long as she can't turn into a dragon, but still pushes the boundaries of master power levels.

Also, I'll assign you a class for Yuki just as soon as I can figure out to do with that mixed back of nuts @Kaykay.

Paladin pointed out to me that I still haven't given out the approval for all these CSes yet, so you all get a blanket approval, though I am going to add that you'll have to make sure you don't powerplay Corrin @The Silver Paladin. She's accepted as long as she can't turn into a dragon, but still pushes the boundaries of master power levels.

Also, I'll assign you a class for Yuki just as soon as I can figure out to do with that mixed back of nuts @Kaykay.

I won't power play Corrin, don't worry!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
aqua will be too op with her magic dove tricks

Plot twist. Before becoming a soldier Marcus did animal control

Plot twist. Before becoming a soldier Marcus did animal control

Let's hope he was also a demon hunter, or Diablo is going to fuck shit up.

He literally broke the Spear of Justice in half.

The Noble Phantasm comes at great cost. Use it with care.

*cough*Supercharged Cromartie for Servant*cough*

Tho, in all seriousness, you can play who you want. Remember that you can adjust power levels.

Master

Appearance (You can post a picture):
6c98976a9a5ae3184dd1e17207e198d7_480.jpg

"People who can't throw something important away, can never hope to change anything."

Name: Armin Arlert

History: Over a century ago, in Armin's world, humanity encountered a frightening enemy... The difference in power between mankind, and this new threat, was practically overwhelming... This threat, came in the form of towering, monstrious creatures, known as Titans, and they drow humanity to near extinction. Those that survived this onslaught, built three walls; Maria, Rose, and Sina, and lived the next century in peace under their protection, however... It was only a matter of time before the walls would begin to get breached...

Armin was one of the first people to experience the terror of the Titans within the walls... When the colossal titan struck the gaes of the Shiganshina District, marking the first recorded breach of the walls... And the resulting massacre, from the titans that entered, eventually drove him, like many others, to join the military, and eventually, the Survey Corps, becoming a valuable asset in his group, not for his strength, but, instead, for his intelligence.

Skills and Abilities:

- 3D Manuever Gear training; like any member of the military, Armin is well trained in the operation, and maintenance of 3D maneuver gear, a set of equipment developed solely to traverse the cities within the walls, and kill titans, but, it is mostly up to the user's skill, and experience, to be able to use this effectively.

- Intelligence; Though Armin is physically weak, and his skills in combat are nothing exceptional, his strength lies in his astounding intelligence, with the innate abilities of deduction and strategy formulation, whether on the fly, or in a war room, he is a very valuable asset in that regard. Armin also has a keen eye for detail, making him a remarkable field tactician, and one that has saved him and his team a great deal of trouble numerous times, and even is able to identify those who are Titan Shifters to some degree.

Canon (OC or Fandom): Attack on Titan

Master or Servant: Master

Servant

latest

"So long as you lean upon the crutch of power, this world's sorrow can know no true end."

Name: Schala Zeal

History: Schala was born into royalty, as the princess of Zeal, and was immediately known for having a high penchant for magic, she lived with her brother, Janus, and the two got along considerably well, even as siblings it seemed. When the Mammon Machine was constructed, she was given a special pendant to control it, along with special sealed doors, manufactured by the kingdom of Zeal. Being close enough to her brother, she was one of the only people to know of her younger brother's true power... As he often expressed feeling "the black wind" to her.

However... In the coming years, when the Ocean Palace was constructed, her powers and abilities were exploited by her mother, Queen Zeal for much darker purposes, eventually resulting in the collapse of the Ocean Palace, unleashing a new evil upon the world, and causing the Kingdom of Zeal to plummet to the ground, with it's people uniting with those that had dwelled on the surface once more. With the collapse of the kingdom of Zeal, most of the kingdom, and it's technology became lost to time... And with it, Schala was lost to time as well, but despite this, her younger brother has yet to cease looking for her.

Skills and Abilities:

- Elemental Magic; During her life in the kingdom of Zeal, Schala had developed a special talent for elemental magic... Capable of utilizing the elements of lightning, Ice, Fire, and even Dark and Light magic to a degree, and as a result, she has developed a particular set of spells she commonly uses, if she has to engage another in battle:
  • Lighting II - An area of effect spell that attacks enemies within it's range with powerfull jolts of lightning. (Moderate mana cost)
  • Ice II - An Area of effect spell that strikes enemies within it's range with large blocks of ice. (Moderate mana cost)
  • Fire II - Yet another area of effect spell that burns enemies within it's range with pillars of fire. (Moderate mana cost)
  • Haste - Increases a single target's reaction time and movement speed for a brief period of time. (Less than moderate mana cost)
  • Cure II - Heals a single target, healing most wounds, effects vary depending on how severe the target was injured (does not get rid of a targets sickness/ailments, only wounds). (Less than moderate mana cost)
  • Arise - If an ally falls unconscious in battle, usually from their wounds or an enemy's blow Schala can revive them, fully healing them in the process, but, it only works on a target if they are still alive, even if they are near death. However, this spell takes time to cast properly, meaning she would be unable to save someone who is merely seconds away from death. (Heavy mana cost)
  • Dark Matter - An powerfull spell which strikes all enemies within it's range with darkness. (Extreme mana cost)
  • Luminaire - An powerfull spell which strikes all enemies within it's range with holy light. (Extreme mana cost)
Note: While Schala is able to use more than one element, she has a natural affinity for light magic.

Canon (OC or Fandom): Chronotrigger

Master or Servant: Servant

Class (Servant's only): Caster

Noble Phantasm:

Starlight - Combining mass amounts of light magic with dark magic, Schala envelops the area around her with darkness, before forming an ever expanding ball of holy light that detonates, causing an immense blast of dark and light magic combined within it's radius.

Last edited:
Master

6c98976a9a5ae3184dd1e17207e198d7_480.jpg

"People, who can't throw something important away, can never hope to change anything."

Name: Armin Arlert

History: Over a century ago, in Armin's world, humanity encountered a frightening enemy... The difference in power between mankind, and this new threat, was practically overwhelming... This threat, came in the form of towering, monstrious creatures, known as Titans, and they drow humanity to near extinction. Those that survived this onslaught, built three walls; Maria, Rose, and Sina, and lived the next century in peace under their protection, however... It was only a matter of time before the walls would begin to get breached...

Armin was one of the first people to experience the terror of the Titans within the walls... When the colossal titan struck the gaes of the Shiganshina District, marking the first recorded breach of the walls... And the resulting massacre, from the titans that entered, eventually drove him, like many others, to join the military, and eventually, the Survey Corps, becoming a valuable asset in his group, not for his strength, but, instead, for his intelligence.

Skills and Abilities:

- 3D Manuever Gear training; like any member of the military, Armin is well trained in the operation, and maintenance of 3D maneuver gear, a set of equipment developed solely to traverse the cities within the walls, and kill titans, but, it is mostly up to the user's skill, and experience, to be able to use this effectively.

- Intelligence; Though Armin is physically weak, and his skills in combat are nothing exceptional, his strength lies in his astounding intelligence, with the innate abilities of deduction and strategy formulation, whether on the fly, or in a war room, he is a very valuable asset in that regard. Armin also has a keen eye for detail, making him a remarkable field tactician, and one that has saved him and his team a great deal of trouble numerous times, and even is able to identify those who are Titan Shifters to some degree.

Canon (OC or Fandom): Attack on Titan

Master or Servant: Master

Servant

latest

"So long as you lean upon the crutch of power, this world's sorrow can know no true end."

Name: Schala Zeal

History: Schala was born into royalty, as the princess of Zeal, and was immediately known for having a high penchant for magic, she lived with her brother, Janus, and the two got along considerably well, even as siblings it seemed. When the Mammon Machine was constructed, she was given a special pendant to control it, along with special sealed doors, manufactured by the kingdom of Zeal. Being close enough to her brother, she was one of the only people to know of her younger brother's true power... As he often expressed feeling "the black wind" to her.

However... In the coming years, when the Ocean Palace was constructed, her powers and abilities were exploited by her mother, Queen Zeal for much darker purposes, eventually resulting in the collapse of the Ocean Palace, unleashing a new evil upon the world, and causing the Kingdom of Zeal to plummet to the ground, with it's people uniting with those that had dwelled on the surface once more. With the collapse of the kingdom of Zeal, most of the kingdom, and it's technology became lost to time... And with it, Schala was lost to time as well, but despite this, her younger brother has yet to cease looking for her.

Skills and Abilities:

- Elemental Magic; During her life in the kingdom of Zeal, Schala had developed a special talent for elemental magic... Capable of utilizing the elements of lightning, Ice, Fire, and even Dark and Light magic to a degree, and as a result, she has developed a particular set of spells she commonly uses, if she has to engage another in battle:
  • Lighting II - An area of effect spell that attacks enemies within it's range with powerfull jolts of lightning. (Moderate mana cost)
  • Ice II - An Area of effect spell that strikes enemies within it's range with large blocks of ice. (Moderate mana cost)
  • Fire II - Yet another area of effect spell that burns enemies within it's range with pillars of fire. (Moderate mana cost)
  • Haste - Increases a single target's reaction time and movement speed for a brief period of time. (Less than moderate mana cost)
  • Cure II - Heals a single target, healing most wounds, effects vary depending on how severe the target was injured (does not get rid of a targets sickness/ailments, only wounds). (Less than moderate mana cost)
  • Arise - If an ally falls unconscious in battle, usually from their wounds or an enemy's blow Schala can revive them, fully healing them in the process, but, it only works on a target if they are still alive, even if they are near death. However, this spell takes time to cast properly, meaning she would be unable to save someone who is merely seconds away from death. (Heavy mana cost)
  • Dark Matter - An powerfull spell which strikes all enemies within it's range with darkness. (Extreme mana cost)
  • Luminaire - An powerfull spell which strikes all enemies within it's range with holy light. (Extreme mana cost)
Note: While Schala is able to use more than one element, she has a natural affinity for light magic.

Canon (OC or Fandom): Chronotrigger

Master or Servant: Servant

Class (Servant's only): Caster

Noble Phantasm:

Starlight - Combining mass amounts of light magic with dark magic, Schala envelops the area around her with darkness, before forming an ever expanding ball of holy light that detonates, causing an immense blast of dark and light magic combined within it's radius.

Approved. And looks pretty cool too.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: York
I'll look into this. Wasn't aware it was a thing until a few minutes ago. ^w^ So gimme a little bit.

Servant
dragon-ball-super-38-hit-lassassin-en-action-sjbs_large.jpg

Name:
Hit the Infallible

History:
The most powerful warrior and most feared assassin in his universe, Hit is an expert in killing, fighting, dueling, and many other useful skills. Such abilities have earned him the title of "Infallible", rarely returning from missions unsuccessful. Hit was summoned midway through his lifetime to participate in "The Universal Tournament of the Gods!", specifically chosen by the God of Destruction's assistant to be Champa's trump card. After a much heated collection of battles, Hit threw the tournament on the grounds of no longer wishing to be the God's tool. Ironically enough, prior to arriving here, he was preparing for "The Multiverse Tournament of the Gods"...Ironic to say the least

Skills and Abilities:
Increased Strength- As a result of his intense training, Hit is able to deliver incredibly powerful punches, many of which, at full power, are strong enough to indent concrete. However, he rarely uses his full power until he believes it absolutely necessary
Increased Durability- Hit's incredible durability alongside his ability to survive in the vacuum of space is one shared by most of his species, mastered by himself
Flight- Due to his ki control, Hit can slightly levitate, allowing him to complete feats of off-ground combat, and reach greater speeds due to loss of friction
Time-Skip- The most prominent of the alien's abilities is on exclusive to his person; the ability to jump forwards in time 0.1-0.5 seconds. Through this feat seems small, it allows him to travel at great speed without restrictions, and dodge/ place perfect strikes

Canon:
Dragon Ball Super

Master/ Servant:
Servant

Class:
Brawler

Nobel Phantasm
Growth- You Saiyans are able to gain more power by simply transforming...But for me, there is only one way to get stronger- Improvement

When faced with a foe/foes more powerful than himself, Hit is able to adapt his fighting style and skill levels through continuous combat. Via continued observance, he is able to force his body to withstand more damage, more time inside the timeless-dimension, and his speed. This boost does not affect his strength, however.

--------------------------------------------------

Master
Jabba_the_Hutt.png

Name

Jabba the Hutt
History
As Tatooine's leading crime lord, Jabba started his life at the top, and at the top he remained. Rich, infamous, influencial, the imperial goverments were powerless to overthrow his regime. Aside from this, not much is known about the greedy slug-man, aside from his love of fine foods, and hatred of double crossers- its all about dancers and loyalty!
Skills/Abilities
Criminal Links- As a member of one of the most powerful crime families in the galaxy, Jabba gains all the perks that come with illegal business- money, slaves, dancers, and influence. Great for bribes
Master/Servant
Servant

Mobile Post​

Last edited by a moderator:
His face is exactly like Cell's

• Useful
Reactions: C.T.
I'll likely make Sorey the Shepherd my Madter but I havent CSed him because I can't decide who to make a servant. Victor Kresnik's really thr only OP char I know Unless I can make Ace (Type Zero Rubrum Elite and class leader) OP enough.

I wouldn't recommend using Ace or Victor. They will have a role in Big Boom, and using them here would screw with the timeline.

That being said, if you want to use them, I can work time magic to smooth things over.

Something like. "Crichton took a crap and accidently reset the universe again." :|

Status
Not open for further replies.