Silent Hill: No More Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Eileen's room though.... Uh oh...

I know that ^ Feel.

*been through many pyramid head ships and silent hill slices of lif*

I know it I know it. A good silent hill makes my eyes water in joy.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
In the words of the nobleman from Crassius Curio's "The Lusty Argonian Maid," "Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time." :P

This is turning out amazingly and everyone's captured the atmosphere of Silent Hill in their own way in the posts thus far. I'm super excited. ^_^

• Love
Yus. Splendid stuff. I only hope I can get the pacing right with my mod posts.

*hovers with the wires of the Deus Ex Machina*

• Thank You
*plays some unfitting dramatic music* o-o

BTW, if people can't think of a post, just let me know here and I'll move to the next scene. There's no point forcing you to react to something. It'll get tedious.

Plus a disjointed narrative is never a bad thing in a Silent Hill story.

XD I'm currently trying to spin up a decent response... But you can move onto the next scene if you wish XP

I do believe that dear Lindy is stuck...
anything will just be a rant. I like action.

If everyone else wants to move things along, I'm fine with that. I'm not so much stuck in terms of the RP as I am in terms of it being a hectic weekend. :/

I've got a post part-written, but I'm also playing a fair bit of the vidya at the moment. Should be up soon, though.

XS alright I responded... Probably not the best response, but I really don't know how much more to "flesh it out"

Connector posts are a necessity of storytelling. Nothing wrong with that.

We'll get moving soon.

Reactions: Wanderfool
Alright XD Can't wait to see what'll happen next o-o

Also, I love the fact that we all assume we're here for the SAME funeral, and that the strangers around us are simply friends who knew our parent better than we did.

Speaks volumes, yo. Let's keep that misconception going as long as we can.

Right, first headfuck incoming.

Yeah, I noticed that as soon as Benedict said "the funeral." It is hilarious that they're all here for an alienated parent who died, but living in their own secluded world. Perfectly Silent Hill-esque.

XD this will be interesting...

Sorry for the jacking there, Rosie. I needed someone to raise the alarm, and Benedict lacks projection.

Right, let's get our protagonists together for a scene. SAVE THAT BOY!

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
Its fine, I am flattered.

*debating whether to mount Asmo's head onto a pike or not*

She was more or less Idle.

Maureen shall be doing the saving... Hopefully o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.