Silent Hill: No More Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. That's the signups closed.

*starts working on grossly inaccurate and offensive NPC profiles*

XD I have faith they won't be too bad....

XD which one o-o *is totally not having a dumb moment...*

*points at Asmo's* That-a-one sillyhead. The one writing the "grossly inaccurate" parents for us.

Welp... Pyramid head's still scarier! XD Even if he moves at approximately 2 mph

Yeah... Those mannequins would beg to differ... XD (sorry for the spam Asmos! o-o)

Okay, parents are posted on the front page. I'll get the IC up soon.

Apologies for the delay. Shit-storms in neighbouring roleplays.

Small mistake; Maureen sanders is my characters name, Amelia Sanders is my characters mother o-o

*claps exuberantly* Wonderful photo choices! They definitely look right out of my beloved Silent Hill~

*impales York on a girder*

• Thank You
Reactions: Wanderfool
Hey.... That's pyramid heads job mister! >:O

*turns of his flashlight and tries to slip away unmolested*

Looks like the lock is broken. I can't open it. o.o

h35DA0A9E

Okay, the IC is up. If you need a link then you're lazy and I hate you.

Yes, I was drunk when I wrote the opening.

We have all been booked a room at the Lakeview Hotel, and the funeral is at midday. We just have to wait until our parent comes to pick us up from the hotel. So your first posts can be about arriving, checking in and meeting each other if you want.

There will be 3 worlds in this roleplay. The Normal World (populated but quiet and rarely seen), the Otherworld (fucking insane and highly tailored to your own personal vision of hell) and the Fog World (a limbo-like ghost-state where we all see pretty much the same thing, but the town is deserted and hallowed). Right now we are in the Fog World.

Shifts between the worlds will be signalled by my mod-posts. So try and keep to the tone of the current world.

Everything else, we'll work out as we bitch along.

Good to see that opening an IC has killed the conversation. :|

I'll be happy to chat like a nutter when I'm less hungover, goddammit. >;[

XD I'm just busy typing up my IC o-o

Save yourself some trouble and just post in mine.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.