[Signup] Equilibrium: Rise of All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gg I don't think you realize, this RP is based on NEW space faring civilizations, that have barely left their star systems
Note the subtitle: Rise of All

Name: Y'Zyk Adanna

Species: Xanaso

Appearance: Y'Zyk stands at around 6' 1", and weighs somewhere around 200 pounds. He is of the Xanaso species, known for their aggressive attitude. He is bald, with a long, black, beard. His eyes are what seem to be ice blue, or an off white. His skin is a light red/iron color, complimented by his pitch-black lips, and nails. Through one of his eyes, goes a long scar from the top of his forehead, to his cheek. Y'Zyk is wearing padded, and protected clothing. He has a long sleeve shirt on, with a hooded jacket over it; the hood is over his head. Around his neck is his a scarf, rapped around for protection from weather, and identity.

Inventory: Xanasian Plasma Rifle
Xanasian Plasma Pistol
Data-pad, containing information about the current galaxy.
Energy ties
Various tools

Ship: IG-X, Model 19884

Colloquial Name: N/A
Height: 7.8 Meters
Length: 21.5 Meters
Width: 21.3 Meters
Weight: 13 Tons (26,000 pounds)

Appearance: The IG-X, Model 19884 is a modified model of one of Y'Zyk's, Home planet's military ships. The paint on the ship has been scratched/worn away, but what can be seen is the once dark shade of green. It flies in a vertical position, but upon being docked, it is horizontal. (For reference, see/google: Slave I)

Equipment: Due to this ship being a modified military-grade ship, it has quite a few toys. The ship has three Z-65 Engine units, powered by two G6-2-100 power generators.
Some of the utilities this ship has are: A cloaking device, effectively making the ship invisible.
A sensor mask, making the ship hard to find on a radar.
A military grade sensor array, making it a simple task to track other ships down.
A military grade switchable shield, stops it from being hit with anything for a short amount of time.
ZX-66 Twin blaster cannons, on the front of end of the ship.
TP-32 Missile launcher, equipped with two missiles at the moment.
GR-87 Tractor beam, making it possible for the IG-X to capture weaker ships.

Drive force: 2,500 Gs / 1,700 km/h

Misc info: The ship is a stolen military vessel off of Y'Zyk's home planet. He has been upgrading upon the ship ever since he has obtained it, adding more useful tools, to the already powerful ship. The ship has seating for: A pilot, a co-pilot, and 2 passengers. It has room enough to hold 6 prisoners. It is equipped with a singular escape pod, just in case something doesn't go to plan. The ship is able to hold around 45 metric tons in cargo, and can hold a months worth of food. Within the confines of the ship, are Y'Zyk's motorcycle which he uses to travel on surface land, and his armory, where he keeps weapons and ammunition.

While cool (did you attempt making a Hellboy replica?), I see several things wrong with this:

-The datapad implies that he found an artifact with the information or has travelled through the galaxy. Either are out of the question for a starting character.
-What do the energy ties do?
-Various tools are too vague. I've had people pull shenanigans too often with that sort of things.
-For the ship: Cloaking device? Sensor mask? Quickly triggered shield? A tractor beam? This' a bit much.
-Not THAT bad, but I don't thing anything could survive a 2500G accel. Also, as previously said, there's no speed limit in space (and 1700km/h is EXTREMELY slow for a spaceship anyway. The ISS goes at 7.67 km/s around the earth. That's about 15 times faster than your current ship, and that's for a low Earth orbit. But as I previously said, it doesn't matter anyway because there's technically no speed limit in space.

While cool (did you attempt making a Hellboy replica?), I see several things wrong with this:

-The datapad implies that he found an artifact with the information or has travelled through the galaxy. Either are out of the question for a starting character.
-What do the energy ties do?
-Various tools are too vague. I've had people pull shenanigans too often with that sort of things.
-For the ship: Cloaking device? Sensor mask? Quickly triggered shield? A tractor beam? This' a bit much.
-Not THAT bad, but I don't thing anything could survive a 2500G accel. Also, as previously said, there's no speed limit in space (and 1700km/h is EXTREMELY slow for a spaceship anyway. The ISS goes at 7.67 km/s around the earth. That's about 15 times faster than your current ship, and that's for a low Earth orbit. But as I previously said, it doesn't matter anyway because there's technically no speed limit in space.

Not a Hellboy replica, no. But I'll explain the things noted:

-The datapad is basically just a map, explaining the planets. It's nothing crazy. It basically explains the planets climate/region. Stuff like that.

-Energy ties are basically really strong binds. You can use them for various sorts of things.

-The tools were meant to be like tools he uses to work on his ship. Nothing that he'd use outside of that. I didn't feel the need to list things like "wrench, screwdriver, drill".

-The poster above was correct with his assumption. I did not realize this was for civilizations just going into space. I apologize. The same goes with the datapad. I wrote all of this thinking there had been a developed space community.

Overall, I think this was a big misunderstanding. I think I may drop the application, and just lurk around the thread for a while. This is the first time I've attempted something like this. I think just reading through the thread as you guys progress will give me a better feel for things. Again, I apologize for the misunderstandings.

No worries, it happened to pretty much everyone. You're welcome to stay though; what is humanity without a few mistakes?

If, however, you joined this RP because you wanted an already developed civilization, I understand. If you want, I can ring you up later, when the spacefaring part is already well-ongoing.

Erm, Krazaz wasn't referring to you.

I'm Gg. Hullo.

Krazaz, I don't think you realise that I realise that. It's all about

PERSPECTIVE!

Also, Gombaa, your explanation is fine with only one detail: your "many" races will only be the Starssk and the Humans. One race by star system, and I can only allow the Sol and Alpha Centauri to be linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.