1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Signature

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Gen_, Jun 7, 2015.

?

Do you watch anime?

1. Yes!

66.7%
  2. No...

33.3%
  1. Hello reader! Before I tell you what I am looking for be prepared, I believe it's gonna be hard to fill the request so if your looking to test you skills your in the right place!

(Need to know the animes or just watch a review :D) So my favourite anime are ino x boku and ouran high school host club and was hoping if possible I could get a signature of them all together, I don't mind if it's drawn or edited in together so they don't have to be doing something as a group they could just stand next to each other however to be the best of the best I would love to see them doing something together for example...
    [​IMG]
    I would like as many people to attempt this so I can change it every once in a while :D I'm so greedy :/

If you read this far I hope you will attempt this. Thank you and good luck!