1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Signature Issues

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Vio, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, so there is another individual on here who is in this role-play that I am in. I was reading his response to our ooc thread, and I saw something very inappropriate in their signature. I reported the signature, and asked my friends if they could see it too. However when my friends went to go look at the signature, it wasn't the same image I am getting.

The signature is really inappropriate and I don't want to see it, but for some reason I am the only one who can see it.

At first I thought it was because I was an older member (18+), but my friend told me that she is also an adult member on iwaku and is not receiving the same image.

Someone please help me out here. I really don't want to be staring at a vagina every time I rp with this guy....

2. That's quite a strange issue that you can see it only, and that no one else sees that image. Personally I can't really help much with that issue directly, but I suggest you go into preferences and turn off signatures (towards the bottom of the list) while this is sorted out if it really bothers you. Other than that, it's just a matter of seeing if any mods or admins can help :)

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. I can see the image, which is strange. Do not worry, we will get to the bottom of things!

• Thank Thank x 1
  4. Hm, strange... I can't see the image. Unless I'm looking the wrong place, but it's really weird not everyone is seeing everything >.<

5. Thank you, you two, so much. I'm glad that someone else can see it! I thought that maybe there was something wrong on my account and that's why only I was seeing it.

I really like your signature guys! xD

@ElBell
    @Melancholy

• Thank Thank x 1
  6. As Mel pointed out, we're going to get to the bottom of it and see what's going on.

So don't worry. We hear you. :)

• Thank Thank x 2
  7. *shoves @Melancholy out of the way*

You're welcome. It was entirely my doing. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.