Signature Issues

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Vio, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, so there is another individual on here who is in this role-play that I am in. I was reading his response to our ooc thread, and I saw something very inappropriate in their signature. I reported the signature, and asked my friends if they could see it too. However when my friends went to go look at the signature, it wasn't the same image I am getting.

The signature is really inappropriate and I don't want to see it, but for some reason I am the only one who can see it.

At first I thought it was because I was an older member (18+), but my friend told me that she is also an adult member on iwaku and is not receiving the same image.

Someone please help me out here. I really don't want to be staring at a vagina every time I rp with this guy....

2. That's quite a strange issue that you can see it only, and that no one else sees that image. Personally I can't really help much with that issue directly, but I suggest you go into preferences and turn off signatures (towards the bottom of the list) while this is sorted out if it really bothers you. Other than that, it's just a matter of seeing if any mods or admins can help :)

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. I can see the image, which is strange. Do not worry, we will get to the bottom of things!

• Thank Thank x 1
  4. Hm, strange... I can't see the image. Unless I'm looking the wrong place, but it's really weird not everyone is seeing everything >.<

5. Thank you, you two, so much. I'm glad that someone else can see it! I thought that maybe there was something wrong on my account and that's why only I was seeing it.

I really like your signature guys! xD

@ElBell
    @Melancholy

• Thank Thank x 1
  6. As Mel pointed out, we're going to get to the bottom of it and see what's going on.

So don't worry. We hear you. :)

• Thank Thank x 2
  7. *shoves @Melancholy out of the way*

You're welcome. It was entirely my doing. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.