(sign ups) Fates' Rhythm (We need men! :P)

• Thread starter Many Faces Many Names
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still in need of more male cherries? I'm still working on mine, if needed, but ran I to a snag in reality that slowed me down tremendously. Just checking to see what is needed before committing to this charrie or a female charrie. Let me know.

You are definitely welcome to do that, the gender doesn't really matter too much now. We have about equal numbers now. :)

Just checking if my charrie is approved. I'm reading up on the RP and might have a summary for everything (cause I'm writing one out to help me to personally keep up). I'll send it to you, if you wish, Many. :)

Sorry about my activity lately guys! I was on vacation, then just got really busy... school starts tomorrow (tuesday) for me, but I pormise to get a reply up later today most likely!

Just checking if my charrie is approved. I'm reading up on the RP and might have a summary for everything (cause I'm writing one out to help me to personally keep up). I'll send it to you, if you wish, Many. :)

Approved!

Okay guys, Warnings will be sent within the next few days if you don't get posting!

Sorry, I will have to pull out before I get to even start. Reality's taken over and sucking out my brains.

In the absence of our grand and fearless leader, I will assume a point of temporary GM. WHO IS STILL INTERESTED??

Status
Not open for further replies.