(sign ups) Fates' Rhythm (We need men! :P)

• Thread starter Many Faces Many Names
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n9r6mjG79e1tw3lmao1_250.gif

Name:
Thomas Matthew Campbell {Thomas, Tom or Tommy}
Species: Human
Special ability: He's a normal human dancer
Dance Styles: Jazz, Ballet, Tap, Ballroom
Appearance:
37.jpg

Personality: I'm a rather peaceful guy. I tolerate a lot of things and have been told I'm pretty understanding and a good listener.
History: We were born and raised in Härnösand, Sweden. MY mom was ... technically she still is, a famous author. She visited Ohio on a few of her tours and fell in love, so we just up and moved there for a few years but moved back to Sweden just before Remi was born. Piper was born in Ohio... and she doesn't have as thick of a Swedish accent as the rest of us. It's a bit weird, and I still have an accent but it tends to mix with the Ohioan accent with which gets me looked at like I have four heads... but it's not as thick as my parents, Olly has a mixed one two. Piper seems like a normal Swedish little girls with blonde curls and bright blue eyes... until you hear her speak. I guess family's always been extremely important to me.
Strengths: Trilingual (English, Swedish, Norwegian), dance in general, performing
Weaknesses: Being thrown into new things, tends to get homesick from time to time.
tumblr_n9r6mjG79e1tw3lmao2_500.gif

Likes: girls, Dancing, nature, horses, hiking, the water, dogs, cows, farms, books, writing, music, the cold, tom boys, sweet girls
Dislikes: the heat, cats, stuck-up girly girls
Reason for dancing: He started dancing for his little sister Oleysia about eight years ago, when he was thirteen, but he quickly grew to love it.
Family: Kirstine (56) {mom}, Lucas (59) {dad}, Oleysia (16) {little sister}, Piper (11) {little sister}, Remi (6) {little sister}
Friendships: Anyone?
Crush/Romantic relationship: Open (Heteroromantic)
tumblr_n9r6mjG79e1tw3lmao3_400.gif

Accepted! :)

Thank you ... as far as classes go, feel free to choose any for him :3 ... and might I suggest putting the schedule thing on the first post so people don't have to search for it?

Thank you ... as far as classes go, feel free to choose any for him :3 ... and might I suggest putting the schedule thing on the first post so people don't have to search for it?

The schedule is not actually finished, as I am still waiting on a few users to post the selections but that is a fabulous idea, I shall do so now!

Name: Devon Dreary
Species: human/nyad
Special ability: Has a calming presence (being half water spirit) so people trust her.
Dance Styles: Dramatic and jazz
Appearance:
images
(naturally blonde dyes it light blue. wears flower crowns and flowy dresses and overalls)
Hippie_Tie_Dye_Smocked_Sun_Dress_S.jpg

Personality: Good with people but hates crowds, really nice but sassy. Smart.
Strengths: Charismatic, cute
Weaknesses: A little too talkative, easily scared.
Likes: Water, swimming, the ocean, forests. Just being in nature. singing. Cigarettes.
Dislikes: Crowded rooms, the dark.
Reason for dancing: Just wanted too
Family: Has one older brother, they did theater together until he died in a car crash.
Friendships: both within the group and outside. This can be updated.
Crush/Romantic relationship: NA until the RP begins really.
History: Began theater at a young age and started to dance in order to improve her chances of getting into shows

WELCOME! You are allowed to post now!
Name: Devon Dreary
Species: human/nyad
Special ability: Has a calming presence (being half water spirit) so people trust her.
Dance Styles: Dramatic and jazz
Appearance:
images
(naturally blonde dyes it light blue. wears flower crowns and flowy dresses and overalls)
Hippie_Tie_Dye_Smocked_Sun_Dress_S.jpg

Personality: Good with people but hates crowds, really nice but sassy. Smart.
Strengths: Charismatic, cute
Weaknesses: A little too talkative, easily scared.
Likes: Water, swimming, the ocean, forests. Just being in nature. singing. Cigarettes.
Dislikes: Crowded rooms, the dark.
Reason for dancing: Just wanted too
Family: Has one older brother, they did theater together until he died in a car crash.
Friendships: both within the group and outside. This can be updated.
History: Began theater at a young age and started to dance in order to improve her chances of getting into shows

Awesome! Also if you can't find any guys I'll play a second character.

Are we still accepting?? I was interested and looked at this like a month ago, but got busy. My scheduel is much more freed up now, and i would love to make a male character for this.

Of course!

Are we still accepting?? I was interested and looked at this like a month ago, but got busy. My scheduel is much more freed up now, and i would love to make a male character for this.

Cool! I'll get my CS in after work

Name: Michel Mcbride
Sexuality: Bi-curious
Species: Human-Inogami
Special ability: Bonded Empathy (the ability to instinctually sense something out of the ordinary emotionally with 1-2 specific people he bonds to. Similar to how a pack would understand each other instinctually)
Dance Styles: vernacular dance (aka: street dance), freestyle, and a very small amount of experience in ballroom dancing
Appearance:
img-thing

146307.jpg

Personality: Loyal, inventive, quick witted, innocent minded
Strengths: is very good at helping people emotionally, as well as being able to take falls from higher than human places (not too high) by distributing body wheight evenly.
Weaknesses: can get a little overconfident at times and can easily be lured into emotional traps, his Irish accent comes out when he gets really angry
Likes: improv dancing, street dancing, flash mob, street racing, parqor
Dislikes: people who are intentional jerks, small fluffy black/white kittens, whenever his Irish accent shows
Reason for dancing: as he didnt have much of a creative household, nor many friends, he began to dance as a creative outlet, then eventually brought it to the streets for money
Family: Mother, grandmother, two sisters, and a pet Irish setter (all back in Ireland)
Friendships: a golden retriever named Frelisha and the nine members of his old street dancing group
Crush/Romantic relationship: NA
History: having grown up in a rather uncreative and tradition bound family in Ireland, Michel struggled to show who he really was as his mother and grandmother always tried to force him into the mold that all men in his family had taken, working in the feilds of the family owned farm. He let himself be pushed about for far long enough and began to sneak out of school to hang out with some friends of his, homeless kids in the streets of the small town. They all taught eachother to dance in their own free form style, and by the time Michel and his friends were 14, they were making money off of it, Michel without his family knowing. That is, until he stayed out too late one day. One warning was all he got. He was never to dance out with those 'rag drawn' boy's again. But of course, as it was the only passion the boy had, he kept at it. After three more months of dodging punishment, he was disowned and left to live on his own. He had luckily made the money, combined with that of his friends, to fly to the 'land of opportunity', America. He could have lived on in Ireland, but his friends pushed him on to go, and so he did, moving out there into a very small appartment in Arizona, where living was cheep.

After seven years, he was pleasantly suprised by his old friends coming to his appartment one day, they finding him to have enrolled in dance classes and having been learning for four years by then. So once more they all taught eachother and had their good times, friends once more. But it had soon slipped that he was looking to apply to The School of American Dance. Though at first hesitant to accept he would be moving once more, his friends all supported him, and when the day of the move came two years later, they were all ready, bidding him a happy farewell, only to follow him and give a suprise flash mob at the plane station, reassuring him that they would always be his backup.

Last edited:
Name: Michel Mcbride
Species: Human-Inogami
Special ability: Bonded Empathy (the ability to instinctually sense something out of the ordinary emotionally with 1-2 specific people he bonds to. Similar to how a pack would understand each other instinctually)
Dance Styles: vernacular dance (aka: street dance), freestyle, and a very small amount of experience in ballroom dancing
Appearance:
img-thing

146307.jpg

Personality: Loyal, inventive, quick witted, innocent minded
Strengths: is very good at helping people emotionally, as well as being able to take falls from higher than human places (not too high) by distributing body wheight evenly.
Weaknesses: can get a little overconfident at times and can easily be lured into emotional traps, his Irish accent comes out when he gets really angry
Likes: improv dancing, street dancing, flash mob, street racing, parqor
Dislikes: people who are intentional jerks, small fluffy black/white kittens, whenever his Irish accent shows
Reason for dancing: as he didnt have much of a creative household, nor many friends, he began to dance as a creative outlet, then eventually brought it to the streets for money
Family: Mother, grandmother, two sisters, and a pet Irish setter (all back in Ireland)
Friendships: a golden retriever named Frelisha and the nine members of his old street dancing group
Crush/Romantic relationship: NA
History: having grown up in a rather uncreative and tradition bound family in Ireland, Michel struggled to show who he really was as his mother and grandmother always tried to force him into the mold that all men in his family had taken, working in the feilds of the family owned farm. He let himself be pushed about for far long enough and began to sneak out of school to hang out with some friends of his, homeless kids in the streets of the small town. They all taught eachother to dance in their own free form style, and by the time Michel and his friends were 14, they were making money off of it, Michel without his family knowing. That is, until he stayed out too late one day. One warning was all he got. He was never to dance out with those 'rag drawn' boy's again. But of course, as it was the only passion the boy had, he kept at it. After three more months of dodging punishment, he was disowned and left to live on his own. He had luckily made the money, combined with that of his friends, to fly to the 'land of opportunity', America. He could have lived on in Ireland, but his friends pushed him on to go, and so he did, moving out there into a very small appartment in Arizona, where living was cheep.

After seven years, he was pleasantly suprised by his old friends coming to his appartment one day, they finding him to have enrolled in dance classes and having been learning for four years by then. So once more they all taught eachother and had their good times, friends once more. But it had soon slipped that he was looking to apply to The School of American Dance. Though at first hesitant to accept he would be moving once more, his friends all supported him, and when the day of the move came two years later, they were all ready, bidding him a happy farewell, only to follow him and give a suprise flash mob at the plane station, reassuring him that they would always be his backup.
\\\\\\\
Accepted! o.o
I'm loving it!

Yay! I'm loved! xP I'll read up on everything that happened first chance I get and look at making myself an intro post. You can put him in any classes you wish. Oh, also, I think I saw orientation on other sheets, but not on mine. He's bi-curious, but mainly straight.

Name: Ian Abernathy
Sexuality: Striaghy
Species: Half Kitsune Half Human
Special ability: He is able to sense tones and the air pressure that an object can create without having to do anything more than touch it once.
Dance Styles: vernacular dance (commonly known as street dance), freestyle
Music Styles: those used for his street dance group, which normally are heavy d'n'b tracks
Appearance:

Hairstyles+for+Long+Hair+Men+blonde+hair.jpg

Ian Abernathy.jpg
Personality: fun loving, trickster, flirty at times, defensive of his friends
Strengths: Flexible, understands rhythm in all senses, is a creative thinker and mover
Weaknesses: Has incurred an injury to his right knee, so he can't take falls as well as others. He works around it by shifting most of his weight, but he cant consistantly be up and down in the same dance
Likes: all small fluffy animals, flash mob, street and improv dancing, going to d'nb/dubstep/electronica concerts, programing computers/music equiptment/music softwares
Dislikes: Anyone who messes with his friends or with his music equiptment
Reason for dancing/playing music: A source of income and something to keep him busy as he consistantly gets bored with anything that doesnt constantly demand progressive improvement
Family: unknown (orphaned)
Friendships: Michel, a small albino ferret called Tellor, and the other 8 members of his street dancing group
History: Having been left on the porch of a small orphanage, Ian was never really left any option in what sort of lifestyle he was going to live. It was either be helped in return for work in the food processing factories when he grew up, or live on his own. But as he found no enjoyment in such things, he left at the coming of his sixth birthday to roam the streets and live off of the meager charity of others. As he learned to do so, his innocent and fun loving personality quickly faded to be replaced with that of a con man and a trickster, using anything he could to get at least one meal a day. He was fairly successful in doing so, but his suppressed morality ached with each and every lie he told. Eventually he gave it up, living much more simply than he thought imaginable. But with honesty and simplicity, came friends and entertainment. He was close to perminantly attachted to the other homeless boys he had found, only having a few hours a day away from them all. They may as well have been brothers. In the lone hours that he had away from them, though, Ian would persue something he had been fairly curious about. He understood the concept that everything has an inherint sound when hit, and pitches could vary, as well as the fact that this is basically how music was formed, but he didnt know exactly how to go about making good music. So he devoted every day and every lone moment he got to finding out how to make music just as well as the musicians who were famous for the very thing. One day, upon being found playing an actually good beat on an assortment of old tin cans and trash bins, the others began to dance, encouraging him to keep up in his endevors. That was where his true love of music began, but also his love of coreographing, as he would often give advice to the others as to how they should move in accord with his music to make it look just that little bit better.

His skills were refined after many years, he growing to the age of nineteen, he and the rest of the group decided to rejoin their lost member in the united states, suprising him one day at his home and planning out a few events. While all the others were shocked by Michel's revelation of joining such a prestigeous school for dance, Ian was very accepting, and actually made the move to secretly apply just after he had been told, applying both as student and music instructor. He was the one who had completely coreographed the flash mob, as well as gathered many more people to participate, and also made the music for such, so as to reasure Michel that they were all in this together, but he also had the event recorded on video so as to have difinitive proof of his tallent.

Last edited:
This is the last one, i SWEAR..!

Name: Cecil Rasburn
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Half Lemur Animal Spirit Half Human
Special ability: Able to understand the physics of movement and plot complex courses/coreographies in his mind
Dance Styles: vernacular dance (commonly known as street dance) and freestyle
Appearance:
cecil.jpg

cecil 2.jpg
Personality: very bouncy, though knows when to be serious and does so well. Kindhearted. Is known to be 'distractable' with a bad case of the wandering eyes.
Strengths: Climbing, Is able to take higher than human falls through body weight distribution, coreography, knows how to treat sports injuries well
Weaknesses: His overactivity can often times get him into trouble, and he can get others into dangerous situations by showing off his own strengths and daring them to match or best him, tends to get in a lot of dance fights
Dislikes: Idiots, jerks, people who are overly cocky and cant take a hint
Reason for dancing: creative outlet and a way to belong
Family: Mother- Biella (human)
Friendships: Michel, Ian, and the other seven people in their dancing group
History: With his father having moved up from Africa and marying an egyptian woman, you would think Cecil to look fairly different than he does, but instead, his father had an affair with one of those irrisitable blondes from Ireland, a one night stand. Leaving the woman to fend for herself, she only finding out she was pregnant a couple months later, Biella, Cecil's mother, grew to hate the man who took her freedoms, many people shunning her as she was of little means and most found her begging for anything more when she now had a child to care for was just her being irrisponsible, but she couldnt get a job. When birthing a baby boy into the life of a homeless urchent, the two's life would be hard, but with a little boy to go out and beg within a couple years, their inflow of food rations grew a bit, leveling just enough to sustain them. When Biella found out that her little Cecil had a passion for dance, she poured her all into teaching him all she could, though he seemed to already have a natural affinity for it. With all good luck, maybe his passion would give them enough money to at least live in a small shack. That dream never came true, but the money that came in was enough for them to get new clothes and decent nutrition. By the age of fifteen, two years after affording all his savings to give his friend a new life, Cecil had the money to buy the supplies to build his mother a small home to live in as she grew in age and frailty.

Having been the one who came up with the idea to go out with everyone to visit Michel in the united states, but he was there for very little of the visit as he was researching the top dance schools at the local library and hanging out with a local group of kids who were into parqour. As such, he didnt know about Michel going to The American School of Dance, nor did he know about Ian's private endevor. He himself applied for the very same school, however, as both a student and a coreography teaching aide. He was included in the welcoming flash mob, but wasnt let in on any of the coreographing, much to his annoyance, and thus directly afterwards, he left off to check out his new appartment nearby the school, climbing to the top to just look out over New York.

Alright, everyone!
I'm currently back in business for now and should definitely get this back on track! I would like to get everyone to post as soon as possible so we can get this show on the road!
If everyone could post by Monday, that will awesome! If you haven't not posted in the next week or so, you will receive a warning to post a reply. If you have not replied after 3 days, I will be removing your character and depending on your reasons, you may be able to get your character back.
Please, get posting!

Are you still in need of more male cherries? I'm still working on mine, if needed, but ran I to a snag in reality that slowed me down tremendously. Just checking to see what is needed before committing to this charrie or a female charrie. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.