(sign ups) Fates' Rhythm (We need men! :P)

• Thread starter Many Faces Many Names
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
May i reserve a female human? I'll probably make a male too but haven't completely decided just yet.

Uh... Seeing as it's currently about 2:30 in the morning for me I'll probably get one in later, but I will be at a friends house for a good part of the day. I'll have the form up asap though...

Uh... Seeing as it's currently about 2:30 in the morning for me I'll probably get one in later, but I will be at a friends house for a good part of the day. I'll have the form up asap though...
Nevermind, I forgot the time differences XD just get it to me whenever you can! :)

tumblr_mgz9zuzSc01s0wifpo1_500.gif

Name: Kairi Yumiko Hyata {Kairi or Kai}

Species: Human
Special ability: She's a normal dancer human... born with grace and elegance to move around the dance floor
Dance Styles: Ballet, Lyrical, Bon Odori, Nihon Buyo, Ballroom
Appearance:
Wang+Jiayun2.jpg

Personality: Kairi is a complexion in all honesty. She tends to be shy and quiet but loves a good party. You really need to know her to understand her. She tends to be very laid back, yet also very worrysome. There really isn't a proper way to describe this girl.

History: Like the rest of the Hyata family, Kairi is a native of Shiga, Japan. She understands that travelling means new opportunities to please her mother and father. From a very young age all that Kairi wanted to do was please. She loved being praised and found it a wonderful feeling when her parents would celebrate because of something she accomplished, like when she skipped ahead in school, twice! She is two years younger than her sisters but ended up in the same year after skipping ahead.
Strengths: Ballet, Bilingual, Graceful
Weaknesses: Doesn't do that great when trying new things. She becomes clumsy and less graceful if she has to move really fast.
tumblr_mzbmpaOvCu1r187pho2_400.gif

Likes: Boys, Dancing, reading, studying, excelling, dresses, ribbons, small animals, lip gloss, cell phone, "bad" boys, parties, cheerleading, gymnastics, diving, swimming, fish, looking at the sky, tranquility, cherry blossom trees
Dislikes: large animals, the dark, horror movies and snakes, spiders, and sharks
Reason for dancing: It is an amazing way for her to express herself, it also makes her parents proud.
Family: Hachi (50) {dad}, Miu (43) {mom}, Emi (19) {older sister}, Hana (19) {older sister}
Friendships: Anyone?
Crush/Romantic relationship: Open
tumblr_m9d1zk2owO1rdpri7o1_500.gif

I'm working on a male now... I have to make one entirely from scratch since my collection of characters doesn't include a dancing male XD

@Many Faces Many Names I will eventually add a guy, but probably nt right away... I need to get more muse to make a guy dancer first XD

Is there an rp thread already?

mad-chadd-robot-o.gif

The Human Robot
(Compliments and Credit to Madd Chadd)

Evan Michaels Jr.
Chadd_Smith_1289223126.jpg

GENDER and RACE: Male, Human

SPECIAL ABILITY: Can dance... like a robot

DANCE STYLES: The Robot

PERSONALITY: He's a fun loving guy with a great sense of humor. He moves/acts like a robot just for fun. He likes to go out in public and freak people out. Evan always seems to keep a positive outlook on things and he doesn't like it when people are disrespectful to others. That being said, he himself is quick to stand up for someone else. He loves to dance and he loves Chinese food. He's a caring and compassionate person. He's a great listener and offers advice where it is needed. Unfortunately, he isn't very open about himself and keeps a somewhat obvious barrier between himself and the people he interacts with. This makes him seem a little mysterious.

HISTORY:
Evan has been dancing for as long as he can remember. He is the oldest son of Katie and Evan Michaels. His parents were always supportive of his love for dance and recognized his talent for it. They have been sending him to schools specifically for dancing after he finished up elementary school. He was born in New York, but was raised in California. He has two younger twin sisters and one younger brother. All three of them are still high school themselves. His life up until this point has been pretty comfortable and he's never had to worry or care about anything besides getting good grades and keeping his dance moves fresh.

STRENGTHS: Strong upper body, good at picking up new dance moves (so long as they can be reinvented via robot style), fantastic body control

WEAKNESSES: He's not very graceful, hard for him to learn dance moves that aren't hip hop related, has a hard time with dances that require a partner

LIKES: Chinese Food, Dancing, Dogs, Hip Hop, Techno Music, Freestyling, Goofing around by being a robot

DISLIKES: Sour things, bitter things, indian food, mean spirited people

REASON FOR DANCING: Claims he was born to do it

FAMILY: Katie Michaels (Mother), Evan Michaels (Father), Jared Michaels (Brother), Lilly and Hanna Michaels (Sisters)

CRUSH: To be determined

FRIENDS: His brother Jared, His friends Evan, Steven, Cory, and Avery (Outside the RP)​

As fun as I find ballet and dance to be, including writing about it, I think I might have to pull away from this RP, that, or set myself on an indefinite hiatus till I'd be able to figure out a proper muse to write this out.
Sorry about that...

Kairi's classes:: {If you still need them}

Musical Theory
Orchestra
Dance theory
Ballet
Acro dance
Ballroom
Lyrical

also, I will probably have a guy up by sunday evening, most likely :)

I am so interested in participating in this RP, but I fear my time restraints for the next two months will distract me from it, along with the few long term RPs I'm already devoted to.
But, I will say that if I do enter in, I will hold a male role. I'll see what I can do, but I sooooo LOVE this RP concept!

Can anyone tell me how many people and who is in my characters Acro Dance class?

tumblr_n9r6mjG79e1tw3lmao1_250.gif

Name:
Thomas Matthew Campbell {Thomas, Tom or Tommy}
Species: Human
Special ability: He's a normal human dancer
Dance Styles: Jazz, Ballet, Tap, Ballroom
Appearance:
37.jpg

Personality: I'm a rather peaceful guy. I tolerate a lot of things and have been told I'm pretty understanding and a good listener.
History: We were born and raised in Härnösand, Sweden. MY mom was ... technically she still is, a famous author. She visited Ohio on a few of her tours and fell in love, so we just up and moved there for a few years but moved back to Sweden just before Remi was born. Piper was born in Ohio... and she doesn't have as thick of a Swedish accent as the rest of us. It's a bit weird, and I still have an accent but it tends to mix with the Ohioan accent with which gets me looked at like I have four heads... but it's not as thick as my parents, Olly has a mixed one two. Piper seems like a normal Swedish little girls with blonde curls and bright blue eyes... until you hear her speak. I guess family's always been extremely important to me.
Strengths: Trilingual (English, Swedish, Norwegian), dance in general, performing
Weaknesses: Being thrown into new things, tends to get homesick from time to time.
tumblr_n9r6mjG79e1tw3lmao2_500.gif

Likes: girls, Dancing, nature, horses, hiking, the water, dogs, cows, farms, books, writing, music, the cold, tom boys, sweet girls
Dislikes: the heat, cats, stuck-up girly girls
Reason for dancing: He started dancing for his little sister Oleysia about eight years ago, when he was thirteen, but he quickly grew to love it.
Family: Kirstine (56) {mom}, Lucas (59) {dad}, Oleysia (16) {little sister}, Piper (11) {little sister}, Remi (6) {little sister}
Friendships: Anyone?
Crush/Romantic relationship: Open (Heteroromantic)
tumblr_n9r6mjG79e1tw3lmao3_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.