[SIGN UP/OOC] The Red Moon [3 SPOTS AVAILABLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the date, that the rp is taking in? In 2015?​

@WanderingSpirit
Well, this thread has been placed into Modern Fantasy so it won't exactly be based in the future. Lol xp
But yes, I think it is safe to assume that it is set in 2015.

If you have anymore questions just ask :D

• Thank You
Reactions: WanderingSpirit
Thanks, was just wondering just saw some small things that made me confused

Name: Danial Faith

Skills: Singing, Playing the Piano

Species: Siren

Powers: Sirens have the git of voice. Their music is so enchanting no normal being has any hope of overcoming it. They can control you or kill you with a melody.

Weaknesses: Their race has never been warriors. The sirens strength comes from deception not conflict. They are physicaly simmilar to humans in strength and speed. Though they are long lived they are mortal. A bullet through the chest will be good enough to kill one.

Faction: Red Dawn

History:
Danial was born and raised never knowing he was adopted. He has always wondered slight why hhe didn't look much like parents but it wasn't until he joined the choir in highschool, something his parents told him never to do did he realize the truth. His voice could control people. Angry at his family he worked on controling his posers while quickly becoming the most popular person at school. It was when he grew confident that he could rip the truth from them did he finally confront his parents. He did get the truth. That Danial was monster and his parents were killed for being who they are. That was the day Danial learned something else as well. As his so called family screamed for mercy Danial learned he could kill with his voice as well.

Appearance: Danial stands at 5'8 and 176 lbs. He isnt the strongest looking person ever but what he lacks in body mass he makes up for in good looks. He is extremly good looking a gift of his siren heritage. With light gray/blue eyes and blond hair cut short and styled up into. Fuaxhawk. He has a strong jaw an thr facial features like he comes from native anerican decent.

Extra: Danial very much enjoys white chocolate and post hardcore punk. Though he sings classical to control people. He also has a cat somewhere that may make an apearence

Hey @Tonedeaf. When you have a chance could you send your CS to @Pearlescent and myself through PM? Thank you. :)

Red Moon.
Red Moon.
Come and join The Red Moon Faction.

"Do you hate human kind? Do you wish to see the collapse of their very livelihood? Do you want them to feel the suffering that they have caused our kind for centuries? Then join us, my precious ones. Let us unite our strength and become the rulers of the world. We no longer need to hide away in the shadows, always fearing the day when we are found out and killed.
Let us, like a Red Moon, rise up beyond the accusing light of day and ascend into our rightful place as gods!"

- - -
Yes, we are still in (dire) need of Red Moon faction members. If you wish to create a character for Red Moon then please do! WE NEED YOU!
Just PM the CS to Huntress and myself.
Please and thank you!​

HEY EVERYBODY, SO I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT THERE ARE NO MORE SPOTS AVAILABLE UNDER THE FACTION OF THE VICTIMS.
THE RED MOON AND DAWNLIGHT FACTIONS ARE STILL OPEN.

So, hey, if you need some mean ol' dogs, I might be able to oblige.

( I mean, I'm not exactly the best with villains, but for the sake of balance, I could step out of my comfort zone :D)

Reactions: BrokenTerra
We would be most honoured @DuskNDawn :)

(Your character doesn't exactly have to be a willing villain, unless you want them to be. It's always fun to try something new XD)

Anyway, just PM the CS to @Huntress and myself and we will look it over, give feedback and help you with anything you may need help with.

Alrighty, will do! Thanks for the little tip, the OP description of the Red Moon didn't click in my head until you said that xD

Off to find a nifty critter to play~

Is this still open? If so I'd love to make a CS for the Red Moon faction!

@Ino
It sure is. We'd love for you to join us! When you're ready just PM a CS to Huntress and myself.

@Darkstar
Hello again darkstar,
Would you be able to PM that CS to @Huntress and myself? Thanks :)

Yo dudes!
To all those who have been accepted, please follow the link you were given via PM and start interacting. It will let Huntress and myself know that you are still alive, lol XP

Also, I am planning a few pre-roleplay IC activities for you to be part of while we wait for all positions to fill up and for all finishing touches to the plot to be made.

EXTRA NOTE: One or two positions are still available for DawnLight.

Lots of love,
Pearl.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.