as they came to vault 101 Bjorn Had a feeling as if some one was listening in on the Coms as a light was blinking on his pipboy "To any one who can here this with in a radius of 10-100 miles please state your presence via radio", b

"i have a feeling some one is looking for help and listening in to radio stations i cant pin point their exact location" Bjorn replied.

"Oh, well can you get a general location? We can start heading there and see if the signal gets better." Zom said as he craned his neck to see the screen.

"They are directly south of the GNR hq, where ever that is" Bjorn replied pointing in the rough direction of where the location was,

"Well, we'll be heading there anyway." Zom pointed to Vault 101's entrance, "Do you still want to check out the vault?"

"nah just really wanted to see the out side of it and not disturb its residents, lets get going" Bjorn replied.

Zombie shrugged, "Alright," He started back down the rocky hill, "The best way to get into the city is through the metros. Can you see the Super Duper Mart on your map? That's our first landmark. "

Zom walked his way towards Megaton and looked to Bjorn as he walked "What's the west like anyway? Isn't like a desert? Like, it was a desert before the war?" He asked not hiding his curiosity.

"yeah its desert, was not all desert though when water use to be piped to old los vegas from what i have heard" Bjorn replied.

"Wow, bet New Vegas is pretty even without the water." Zom said as he walked past Megaton and made his way down the path to Springvale.