As they enter the restaurant Zom greats the owner and orders a bowl of noodles. He sets the caps on the table and turns to Bjorn.

"So, what made you come with me?" He asked.

Bjorn orders some Fresh apples, Cram and hands over the caps to the owner, Bjorn replies "i guess i was just looking to help some one else as well as do some work and explore new parts of whats left of this world we live in"

Zombie nods and takes his noodle bowl as its handed to him. "Quite the curious person aren't you?" He laughed and took a bite of his food. Zom looked to Bjorn, "Say, you have any experiance with super mutants?"

"yup I have ive seen many around Black Mountain, I Stumbled across it when listening to the radio channel for the State of State of Utobitha run by a night kin called Tabitha, I've also met friendly Super mutants in Near to New Vegas at Jacobs town, Fighting Mutants can be easy if you have the right tools to take them out" Bjorn replies

"Nightkin, huh?" Zom appeared to be in thought for a moment, "I don't think there's any of those here..." He continued to listen to Bjorn and was a bit shocked at what he heard, "Friendly? Wow, I didn't think that was possible!" He paused a moment to finish his noodles, "DC's crawling with mutants and I've never seen one that didn't try and kill me right away!"

"yeah Nightkin you don't usually see till its to late as they use stealth boys to conceal them as the ghouls at Repcon Found out, but due to their extensive use of Stealth Boys it means Nightkin are usually mentally unstable, on the other hand most super mutants in the Mojave Would rip any One apart, Interestingly The Mutants at Jacobstown have been researching a way of Curing or Reducing the Effects that Stealth Boys are having on Nightkin " Bjorn Replied as he hands over a picture of a Nightkin to zomb,
FNV_nightkin-266x400.png

Zom takes the picture and studies it, "These things turn invisible? Yeah, we definitely don't have those here." He hands back the picture, "If you're done eating we can head out now and you can tell me about these intelligent mutants"

"sure lets go " Bjorn said and finished eating and Stood up,"Well Im sure we will come a cross lots to see on our journy" Bjorn said.

Zom laughed, "I've been through DC tons of times and I've never met or heard of intelligent super mutants." He headed out the door, "The most intelligent thing they've done was dig trenches."

"Well I guess diging trenches is better than Crushing people with those bits of buildings they call rebar clubs" bjorn replied with a smile.

"Ha! That's implying they don't do that too!" Zom headed for the main gates, "Have you explored much of the Capital?"

"Only a little as i walked through i went around the pit though i heard bad things about that place" Bjorn replied with a shiver at the thought of the horrors of the pit.

"Ugh, yeah, that place is bad news. I've heard from merchants that even from outside you can hear screams and the sounds of giant machines." Zom walked through the now open gates and after a few steps he turned around and waved to the sniper above the gates.

Bjorn followed and gave a nod to the sniper, as he left the gates of Megaton and opened up a map of The capital wastes on his pip boy and exclamed "Wow Vault 101 is closer to megaton than i though"

"Yeah, it's just right over that hill." Zom pointed in the direction of the vault. "Did you want to go see it?

"Alright, " Zombie moved towards the vault. "The vault was opened a few years ago after some sort of," he made air quotes, "internal controversy".

"wow i heard about from a travler from New Vegas that a Vault Dweller from 101 risked his life sorting out the water purification at the plant but he died due to the radiation flooding the chamber"Bjorn replied in surprise as he followed Zombie towards the Vault.

Zom started up a cliff lined slope, "Yeah, dude's a hero, and the water is basically clean. The guys working the thing say it's going to be a few more years before the radiation is completely gone from the area."

Nona sat in the ruins directly south of the GNR hq, tuning her radio to the signal. Every few minutes or so she turned to look out the dirt stained window of the small half destroyed room she laid in. She needed to find a town or provisions quick but her idiocy drove her into these ruins where the supermutants and brotherhood interlocked in battle constantly. Her fear of getting caught in the middle forced her to stay up in that room. However she was running out provisions so she needed to find out a solution soon.