L

lovelyspud

Zombie walked into Moriarty's carrying a large piece of cardboard and his trusty Super Sledge. He nods to Gob and walks into the side room to the right of the bar where he sets the cardboard on the end table. Zombie easily unhooks his sledge from his back and sets it next to the corner chair. He takes a moment to fix the cardboard so that it properly shows the words written on it in thick black, 'Looking for partners/ Heading to GNR/ Will Stop anywhere on the way'.

"Hey Gob!" He calls out to the bar, "Can I get a beer?" He waits for Gob's harsh sounding "Sure" before reclining in his chair and waiting for potential partners.

tumblr_nfb82nMjOP1rbk0w9o1_400.png
Name: Zombie
Weapon: Super Sledge and 10mm
Other equipment: Backpack filled with a number of survival tools like lockpicks and firestarters.
Clothes: Female Merc Troublemakers outfit
Other: A number of small scars all over his face/any visible skin and a larger one on his forehead that cuts into his hairline about an inch
Bio: Is unusually friendly but his scars tell a different story. He likes drinking with friends and loves to socialize. People tend to think he's a very open person, but he never talks about himself. (Try to keep the bios short)

In Character: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/sign-up-for-adventure-a-fallout-rp.95647/

Name: Bjorn
Weapon: H&H Nail Gun ,Sturdy Caravan Shotgun,Dean Domino's 9mm Pistol
Other equipment: Backpack filled with a number of survival tools like lock picks as well as some souvenirs from the Sierra Madre, Big Mountain
Clothes: Riot Gear
Other: Stands 6ft tall and has brown/blond hair and steel blue eyes,
Bio: After Roaming Most of New Vegas And its surrounding area including the infamous Sierra Madre Bjorn Decided to leave the Dusty Deserts New Vegas and the Helios project behind for new adventures in the rest of the new world, Bjorn is Quiet personality but is Still quite friendly.

So um I joined like 15 minutes ago and I'm not sure how this all works yet so if I do something wrong please give me notice!!
-
tumblr_ndjyi9znVL1tsn8syo1_1280.png

Name: Nona
Weapon: Chinese Pistol/Sniper Riffle
Other Equipment: A brown leather messenger bag filled with some dirty water, cigs, ant meat, and some ammo
Clothes: An old beat up school outfit she smuggled from a destroyed house
Other trademarks: A tattoo on the back of her neck that simply says 'Maybe', she's short at about 5'4 and has long blonde hair that she always keeps in a bun
Bio: After being born in Tenpenny Tower she was exposed to scandal left and right and as she grew older she decided that not only that she didn't want to live a life of bigotry but to also try to right the wrongs of her hated mom and help out any ghouls possible. Ever since leaving Tenpeny Tower she has been traveling the wasteland helping ghouls that would accept it, but now she is running out of supplies and she needs to find some sort of town.
-
I'm not sure if I just post after this point or await for a reply?

Last edited by a moderator:
The way jump in works is just as the title says, you just jump it at anytime. However from what I've seen it's common to wait for a reply from the original poster before joining. Anyway, you can join this one at anytime.