Status
Not open for further replies.
K

koolkat4595

i already have an account on here, but my sibling wants to join as well. However whenever they try to sign up they get an error stating that they need to have a value of 30 characters or fewer. We dont know what needs to be changed. nothing has that many characters. we have been trying different usernames and passwords all night. help!!!!

30 characters or fewer? Sounds like you keep hitting the limit o.0 Try something smaller and if that doesn't help than that's definitely a bug.

Reactions: koolkat4595
i already have an account on here, but my sibling wants to join as well. However whenever they try to sign up they get an error stating that they need to have a value of 30 characters or fewer. We dont know what needs to be changed. nothing has that many characters. we have been trying different usernames and passwords all night. help!!!!

See if maybe their email address has too many characters in it. o__o They might be triggering the spam filters.

Are you counting spaces as characters?

We have discovered this problem was mobile users with ipv6 IPs! There should no longer be any issues with getting registered!

Reactions: koolkat4595
Status
Not open for further replies.