*sighs* Hello...

K

Keller

Original poster
... I really don't want to be here. I don't want to go through all of this anymore, but I guess I don't have a choice.

Hi. Just call me Keller for now. I'm divorced. My, uh... My ex-wife... found someone who's better than me in every single way on another website and so... she didn't need me anymore. She threw me out. Then she told me that "there are people here who might like people like you" and told me to join this site. I don't know. I'm tired of make believe. I want a real friend. But I don't think I'm going to have that any time soon.

I'm a straight, submissive guy who loves cartoons so, you know, I'm worthless. Nobody is interested in someone like me except other guys and turning them down just hurts their feelings and every advancement reminds me once again that I'm a total failure that no woman will ever love.

Whatever. I don't know. I don't even know where I'm going with any of this. Maybe I'll write a better introduction later.

Long story short, I'm just a stupid little submissive loser who desperately wants to feel loved again and doesn't think it'll ever happen. I have stupid interests and roleplay stupid things from cartoons and video games and if I mention any of them, you'll probably just think it's stupid, so there you have it. Talk to me if you want. You probably won't want to. Bye now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Sup, dude.

Hi, Shiro. I'm doing a little better today. Last night I joined the group Discord chat and everyone was very nice. I just hope it stays that way.

Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
Hello! I don’t think your worthless. A lot of us here like cartoons, video games, and roleplays. It’s why we are on this site for our like mindness and love of roleplays. I know you are in dark place right now, but things will get better I promise. It just takes some time.

Kinda like what Loki said in Infinity War ‘The sun will shine upon us again.’

Ye. We are generally a friendly crowd. Myself I find it hard to talk to people on here so I am mostly here to roleplay or stare at other people social converse and get my fill that way. So you're not the only odd one out.

Hey Keller... I know where you're coming from. That's kind of my life too- the rejection thing... a lot of us suffer through it daily.... Hopefully things will gradually get better... but that's all most of us really want. I was thinking of leaving Iwaku ... but then people just reached out and were super sweet... and that's all the encouragement I needed... So hang in there, friends do happen all the time. I am open for rp requests too, if you just want to pm me or something. Sorry to hear of your bad luck though...