*Sigh* I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sammael9216

Original poster
So I have been dreading this moment but here it is. I have a problem using code, specifically the accordion style tabs, and well tabs in general too. I have looked through the BB Codes list in the help section, and still managed to screw it up. I ended up with the tabs, the titles were correct and everything, but the content was all spaced tightly together. So that didn't help me, a few hours of fucking around and I simply said fuck it and decided to try the accordion tabs. Accordion tabs seem easy enough to follow, simply select tabs in configuration, move on to the slides and fill in the blanks with content. However I end up with only one slide after I'm finished. wtf? I want multiple slides... why can't I has them? Some help would be appreciated.

I had that same problem with accordion. Make sure you,'re closing your tabs right:
Code:
{slide}/{/slide} and [accordion]/[/accordion]

As for the tabs, your tabs could be experiencing the same issue. Use the code edited (the paper icon in the hand corner of the enrich code editer) to help spy any broken codes. I would also suggest making sure you haven't applied any alignment edits yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sammael9216
Status
Not open for further replies.