Sick Day

K

Kitti

Inspired by my current personal experiences, what do you do with the days when you're just so sick that you have to take the day off and stay home?

I take naps and sip liquids. I also do an activity to keep my mind off it. It varies depending on the kind of sickness. One year I got so sick that I lost my voice so I spent a majority of my time being a hermit and doing 3D puzzles. lol

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Kitti
Sleep until I get better. There isn't much I can do or feel up to doing when i'm sick.

I sleep my life away while listening to Netflix and being murdered by my own mucus. Sickness has no care for me ;-;

• Haha
While I hate being sick (because when I get sick, I get REALLY sick lol), I do weirdly enjoy taking care of myself and nursing myself back to health. So basically a lot of drinking protein shakes and vitamin liquids, sleeping, making sure I'm eating, etc. :3

Wait for the sweet embrace of death.

Or drink some water. That works.

:cookie:

I rarely get sick, but when I do ... I transform into a beast of the night. I get super whiny and emotional and teary-eyed. Here's what I need, someone at my beck and call every part of the day but they won't talk to me unless it's to ask if I'm okay or need anything, a soft bed with lots of pillows and blankets, fluids and medication, I need to get doped up haha and then sleep. I sleep the whole day.

• Sympathy & Compassion
I get sick quite often so I tend to just relax as much as I can depending on how sick I feel, eat some bread if I don't have much of an appetite and drink lots of liquids. I'll even pop in a few movies for background noise while I try to sleep so I have a little distraction from whatever aches I have.

I personally drink half the country's supply of tea and watch fluff romantic movies so I don't have to think too hard, if I'm really sick. I wish that I could do more sick reading but sick almost always comes with a headache for me and that makes it tough.