Siblings? [Not Incest]

I

Insanity

Original poster
I really want a family roleplay where we either play more than one siblings (Adopted, foster, supernatural, other) Or we each play one (maybe twins) Or we can each play one and their significant other or something.

Anyone interested? PM me or we can talk here.

I'm a bit interested. What did you have in mind?

Well which of those would you be more interested in? We either play more than one siblings (Adopted, foster, supernatural, other) Or we each play one (maybe twins) Or we can each play one and their significant other or something.

I was more interested i the twins one

Awesome. Do you want them to be adopted, foster children, meeting for the first time, spies who work together or against one another, supernatural creatures, superheroes, something else, or a mix of a few?

the one about spies working for opposite side really interests me. I've been kind of looking for an RP about people who meet from opposing spies

Should they know one another already or know that the other exists? We could make them enemies or one of ours is new to the business.

I think that they should be seperated at birth and one of them is a newbie

Do you want yours to be the newbie or mine?

And I kind of want my character to be a criminal but they can be opposite criminal sides or yours good and mine bad.

I would like to be the newbie, and yes you can be the "bad" one

Cool.

I usually play guys so if you want to play a guy too, do you want them to be identical? Or fraternal?

hmmm... I usually play guys but I want to change it up a little. I'll play the female this time around, but they can be fraternal.

Awesome. Are you okay with starting? Or do you want me to?

I don't really have a plot, but I'd rather you start.

Where do you want me to start at? How long do you like posts to be? Do you want a character sheet?

well first we need the plot, as in "Why are we spies? and what are we doing?" In terms of length, one or two paragraphs should be enough. I like character sheets but since we're spies, it shouldn't be too indepth. Maybe just what they look like and a bit of personality

Well I could say mine is 'bad' because he grew up on the streets and learned all about the criminal world and he was just good at it so he joined up.

For what they're doing--we could have your character, if they're 'good', stopping a drug deal or assassination or something that my character is involved in. Then maybe there's a conspiracy in the government and they have to work together or the 'good' guys try to use your character to get to mine or something else.

I like the conspiracy theory, like some kind of inside man in the gov't

hmmm... assassination plot is a classic. There's also entire political shift, orstealing confidential info and selling it on the black market.