Siblings in War

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kita Northernmaw

Original poster
Heyo! I'm looking for a partner to take part in a rp that I've been really wanting to do for some time. I would prefer a male counterpart.

I'm looking for someone willing to at least post 2-3 times a day, but I understand life happens. If you should disappear for a days at a time just let me know. I would like good grammar, mistakes are perfectly fine.

Plot: We will be playing the children of the Lord of the Heiwajima Clan. It takes place in Japan during the Sengoku era. After the assassination of Lady Heiwajima, we will take to our first battle. I would like for it then to take its own path as I like to be surprised with story and not have it already set.

If you have suggestions please feel free to throw them at me.

Note: if you are not familiar with said era, and you are still interested, that is perfectly I will be more than happy to tell what needs to be known. I use side characters, that you can look up if you need information on them.

If you are interested please send me a pm, and since I'm on most of the day, I'll get back to you as quickly as possible ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.