Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Youngest child

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Only child

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the eldest child by two years. I have two younger sisters and they can be extremely annoying at times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the eldest by around fourteen years. So yeah, major age gap. It's been a year since my baby sister was born, and I'm still not used to the whole older sibling business

I'm the oldest daughter. I have a brother who is four years younger than me. My parents have been saying that the both of us look like twins from the back because he's almost my height >-> I was supposed to have an older brother but my mother had a miscarriage.

Biologically, I am the oldest and live with my brother who is three years younger than me. On the other side of the family- my mother's side- I have two half-siblings, a brother who is five and a sister who is one year old. My mother is currently pregnant again so I have another half-sibling on the way! :3

I only have one brother and he's younger by four years. (I come home from my first semester and he's suddenly all taller than me and stuff xD)

Middle child. Out of five siblings, now down to four, I am the second from youngest. My older brother was 36, my eldest sister 32, my older sister just 15 months apart from me (24, I'm turning 23), and my little sister who was adopted into our family is 18, who I am older than by 6 years.

I have one half-sibling who is 17 years,one day, and about two hours younger than me.

I'm a young hot dog surrounded by a field of cats....as in I'm the youngest with three older sisters, two of which are adults, the other is seventeen. Five periods at once, can you even imagine?

Reactions: Lady B
I'm the oldest of triplets by like, one minute.
Sadly enough both of my younger sisters are prettier and more talented than I am, I also get mistaken for being a younger sister since they look alike. Sometimes I wonder if I should have just been born last. My sisters are so bossy I s2g

I'm the oldest.
I have a sister who is about 2.5 years younger than me, and a brother who's about 10 years younger.

My little brother looks exactly like me. People get our baby pictures confused. He also sounds just like me, and his personality is really close to mine...
it's... weird.

I'm a middle child, though often I forget that.

I have one older half-sister six (I think) years my senior that I've only met once more than a decade ago. I Also have a pair of twin brothers two years younger and another half-sister seven years younger.

I consider myself an only child, but mine is an iffy case. I have an older sister, by my dad, with a woman other than my mom, and a younger brother, by my dad, with yet another woman.

This would technically make me the middle child, I guess, but I don't really get to see them unless I go visit... So we, or I haven't formed that "Oh lovely sibling" bond that so many people seem to have. >.>

Oldest of 2. My sister is a year and ten months younger than me.

I'm currently what you'd call a middle child, but I've been the youngest for a somewhat large portion of my life. Fittingly, I carry personality traits common in both groups, but not so many common in the 'eldest' group.

I have one younger sister who I'm 20 months older than.

Eldest. Got a brother who's 17 months younger. Imagine a version of me that takes my casual interests of video games, anime, and getting high and makes them a lifestyle, and you've got my brother. He's pretty awesome.

I'm the eldest by 2 years, out of 4 children/teens (Me, Reid, Harley and Kyle, I'm also the only girl!)

Status
Not open for further replies.