*shy waving intensifies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anthea Evans

Original poster
Hello everyone! My name's Anthea, and I just discovered Iwaku while looking for a forum to roleplay on.
I'm an 18yo female from the United States, an avid gamer and music lover, and I love writing, roleplaying, and making new friends!
And now, I suppose I'll do the newcomer survey ^_^

What do you prefer to be called? Anthea, Thea, Evans, anything you like~
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Bisexual girl, in a committed relationship <3
How old are you? 18
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yup! Been roleplaying for about 8 years off and on.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Up for either, group roleplays should be well organized though in my opinion.
Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Shade and air-conditioning because that means wifi *nod nod*
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Worth It by Fifth Harmony, I listen to tonnes of Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Twenty One Pilots, etc. etc. as well.

I love making new friends, so shoot me a message if you'd like to chat or roleplay!

Reactions: brother4u
I just registered in there but it looks like nobody is greeting the new members, so I'll do it myself :
Be welcome there! :D

I just registered in there but it looks like nobody is greeting the new members, so I'll do it myself :
Be welcome there! :D
Thank you! And welcome to you as well, if you're interested in roleplay just shoot me a message ^u^

welcome to Iwaku hope you have a wonderful time while you are here and find some great new partners to play with

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hello everyone! My name's Anthea, and I just discovered Iwaku while looking for a forum to roleplay on.
I'm an 18yo female from the United States, an avid gamer and music lover, and I love writing, roleplaying, and making new friends!
And now, I suppose I'll do the newcomer survey ^_^

What do you prefer to be called? Anthea, Thea, Evans, anything you like~
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Bisexual girl, in a committed relationship <3
How old are you? 18
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yup! Been roleplaying for about 8 years off and on.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Up for either, group roleplays should be well organized though in my opinion.
Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Shade and air-conditioning because that means wifi *nod nod*
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Worth It by Fifth Harmony, I listen to tonnes of Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Twenty One Pilots, etc. etc. as well.

I love making new friends, so shoot me a message if you'd like to chat or roleplay!
nice to meet you and we seem to have a lot of the same interests I would love to start a roleplay with you

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
nice to meet you and we seem to have a lot of the same interests I would love to start a roleplay with you
Hello, good to meet you too! Just shoot me a message some time and we can totally discuss a roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.