*shy waving intensifies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anthea Evans

Original poster
Hello everyone! My name's Anthea, and I just discovered Iwaku while looking for a forum to roleplay on.
I'm an 18yo female from the United States, an avid gamer and music lover, and I love writing, roleplaying, and making new friends!
And now, I suppose I'll do the newcomer survey ^_^

What do you prefer to be called? Anthea, Thea, Evans, anything you like~
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Bisexual girl, in a committed relationship <3
How old are you? 18
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yup! Been roleplaying for about 8 years off and on.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Up for either, group roleplays should be well organized though in my opinion.
Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Shade and air-conditioning because that means wifi *nod nod*
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Worth It by Fifth Harmony, I listen to tonnes of Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Twenty One Pilots, etc. etc. as well.

I love making new friends, so shoot me a message if you'd like to chat or roleplay!

Reactions: brother4u
S

Seiden

Original poster
I just registered in there but it looks like nobody is greeting the new members, so I'll do it myself :
Be welcome there! :D

A

Anthea Evans

Original poster
I just registered in there but it looks like nobody is greeting the new members, so I'll do it myself :
Be welcome there! :D
Thank you! And welcome to you as well, if you're interested in roleplay just shoot me a message ^u^

brother4u

you can't see me
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
all day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
modern...romance...incest...magic
welcome to Iwaku hope you have a wonderful time while you are here and find some great new partners to play with

• Thank
Reactions: 1 person
I

Iroh

Original poster
Hello everyone! My name's Anthea, and I just discovered Iwaku while looking for a forum to roleplay on.
I'm an 18yo female from the United States, an avid gamer and music lover, and I love writing, roleplaying, and making new friends!
And now, I suppose I'll do the newcomer survey ^_^

What do you prefer to be called? Anthea, Thea, Evans, anything you like~
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Bisexual girl, in a committed relationship <3
How old are you? 18
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yup! Been roleplaying for about 8 years off and on.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Up for either, group roleplays should be well organized though in my opinion.
Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Shade and air-conditioning because that means wifi *nod nod*
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Worth It by Fifth Harmony, I listen to tonnes of Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Twenty One Pilots, etc. etc. as well.

I love making new friends, so shoot me a message if you'd like to chat or roleplay!
nice to meet you and we seem to have a lot of the same interests I would love to start a roleplay with you

• Thank
Reactions: 1 person
A

Anthea Evans

Original poster
nice to meet you and we seem to have a lot of the same interests I would love to start a roleplay with you
Hello, good to meet you too! Just shoot me a message some time and we can totally discuss a roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.