1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

shy little fox

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jack Lillie, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Hi, Im Jack and im new here... not entirely sure what to say. Im a little shy but am looking forwards to roleplaying.
    I am 17 years old and am into roleplaying just about anything. Sadly the last website I had roleplayed on just got to strict that it wasn't all that fan.
    Um... im looking foward to roleplaying and meeting new people. So yea. I guess thats it. Message me if your interested in roleplaying with me! :bsmile:

2. Hi there Jack, welcome to the site! :D

3. *bows* Welcome here! There is no need to be shy, you can come to me if you want Rp *smiles* Enjoy your stay here =^..^=

4. You can be shy around me. I'm intimidating and intolerant.

5. Don't be afraid I'm open for rps so if you ever need a person on all times of the day I'm your lady xDD welcome btw and enjoy your stay ^^

6. Howdy doodie noobie! I'm fairly new here, but welcome welcome welcome! You're probably already in your comfort zone what with your roleplaying background. -3- having advantages and what not WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? Hehe, just playing.
    Enjoy your stay here at IWAKUROLEPLAY.COM!!!!!