Shy Librarian OC x Your OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

faunna

Original poster
This OC that I have, Hiromi Becker, doesn't get as much love as I would like because I never get to use him. I'd really love him to find a mate (preferably a male, but a transboy would get love too!), since he's been lonely so long.

To give a short description of him, Hiromi is twenty-five and just got a new job as a librarian! He's shy and obviously bookish, but given a little coaxing his easily opened up enough. He's highly gullible, so even if you're interested into tricking this muse into not so nice situations, he might not figure it out as he loves to impress.

((When I say not so nice situations, I will let you know refuse to RP: rape, really excruciating like 'who the hell thinks of this shit' torture, or stuff like that. Any torture, abuse, or gore must be real mild stuff, or if not, give me like... as little nightmares as possible. I appreciate subtlety. ))

I do have a particular wish to see him tricked into coming to your muses's place, and kidnapped. Perhaps even some Stockholm Syndrome?? I dunno. We can totally talk it out/never ever do that if it makes you uncomfortable.

PM if you're interested or reply here!

Status
Not open for further replies.