Shy, and very timid role player here! o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrissy

Original poster
Hi everyone! My name is Chrissy (obviously but I don't know how to start this off any other way aside from generic. Forgive me OTZ )!

I role played about ten years ago with a group of friends I had, needless to say that they didn't treat me in the kindest of ways but back then I didn't know if there was any other role playing groups. I recently left that group of friends and it's been about a two to three years since I had last took part in a role play.

I've had urges to just go back to them and put up with all that stuff over again but after searching for a good month or two, I found this site! However, this is my first forum role playing site (since I'm used to chat rooms such as Skype, games with IM, etc) so please bear with me as I try to understand how forum role plays work!

I can't wait to meet some of you! Thank you for reading! ^^~

Reactions: RiddL
Welcome to Iwaku, Chrissy. We are very happy to receive you into our community. I wish you a good fresh start here, and that you find friends who will treat you kindly, as you and anyone deserves. We do our best to make everyone feel safe and welcome here, so if you have any problems or concerns, don't be afraid to approach us on staff (red names), and our intern volunteers (light blue names). ^^

Reading the rules and terms would be very helpful, and if you are confused about something, head on over to the Help Desk. See you around!

Welcome!

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Iwaku, home of the role-players who may or may not be brave enough to go outside for the first time in a bazillion years. If you have any questions about the site please don't hesitate to ask staff or me! I use to role-play on Facebook so the shift from messages to forums was pretty big for me, but once you figure out the work around it'll be super easy and actually a lot more organized.

Useful Links:
FAQ
Terms and Rules
Help Desk If you're to shy to ask staff or other members, the Help Desk is super useful! Just scroll for your problem and read up on the solution, but bare in mind this might not always work.

Welcome! I really do hope you get along well with the people here and find some great roleplays to join. If you have any trouble, like Vivian said, don't have any qualms in asking. We're all pretty friendly here. Forum roleplays can be a little new and confusing if you've never done them before, but aren't too difficult to catch onto and are tons of fun!

Welcome! I'm glad you found a place to RP without having to put up with the toxic environments of the past. I hope you like it here! ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Crissy~ I can sympathize with your past situation of your old RPing group not being so kind to you, but rest assured that here in Iwaku we will always welcome you with open arms and that friends are easy to come by here! Anyway, peruse to your liking and have fun! Ask a staffer for help if you need it~

Gday, have fun and shoot a message if you want to chat ^.^

Welcome to Iwaku, home of the role-players who may or may not be brave enough to go outside for the first time in a bazillion years. If you have any questions about the site please don't hesitate to ask staff or me! I use to role-play on Facebook so the shift from messages to forums was pretty big for me, but once you figure out the work around it'll be super easy and actually a lot more organized.

Useful Links:
FAQ
Terms and Rules
Help Desk If you're to shy to ask staff or other members, the Help Desk is super useful! Just scroll for your problem and read up on the solution, but bare in mind this might not always work.
"home of the role-players who may or may not be brave enough to go outside for the first time in a bazillion years." Goes to check it off of my check list

Thank you for the offer, I know I'll have help from all of the support you guys are giving me thus far! I'll get the hang of forum role plays within a couple weeks give or take. I just gotta go searchin' for some I might enjoy or take interest in. o/

Thank you for those links and welcome I really appreciate it! I read them all of those dang tootin' links yesterday and boy were my eyes tired. orz

Welcome! I'm glad you found a place to RP without having to put up with the toxic environments of the past. I hope you like it here! ^^
Yeah, I was on the verge of going back to them again but thankfully I found this website! Hopefully I'll even improve on my writing techniques/role play format. o/

I'm already loving the site as we speak! Thank you for the welcome, I really appreciate it. c:

Welcome to Iwaku, Crissy~ I can sympathize with your past situation of your old RPing group not being so kind to you, but rest assured that here in Iwaku we will always welcome you with open arms and that friends are easy to come by here! Anyway, peruse to your liking and have fun! Ask a staffer for help if you need it~
Yeah, it's just I was with them for ten years so I guess it's almost like a drug for me to lose them so suddenly (Even though it's been 2-3 years). I trust that Iwaku and its members will take good care of me and I shall do the same! Puts on Santa hat. I also can't wait to make new friends here, I'm actually anticipating it!

Thank you for the welcome and I hope you'll continue to have fun as well! c:

Gday, have fun and shoot a message if you want to chat ^.^
Thank you for stopping by! I'll be sure to send you a message later on today when I get the chance!

Welcome to Iwaku, Chrissy. We are very happy to receive you into our community. I wish you a good fresh start here, and that you find friends who will treat you kindly, as you and anyone deserves. We do our best to make everyone feel safe and welcome here, so if you have any problems or concerns, don't be afraid to approach us on staff (red names), and our intern volunteers (light blue names). ^^

Reading the rules and terms would be very helpful, and if you are confused about something, head on over to the Help Desk. See you around!
Thank you for the welcoming! I'm glad that I was able to join the community and hopefully become one with everyone else here in due time.

If I have any problems, then I shall let any of the staff members and/or intern volunteers know asap-o! I read all of the rules and terms and boy is it hard to keep reading without your glasses falling off every two seconds! orz

Thank you once again and I hope to see you around soon!

Reactions: Hana
Status
Not open for further replies.