Shutdown.

Doug yells out "found it " and points his phones torch at the hatch then he says "i hope there are some ladders in the shaft

The man nodded. "Soloman, but you can call me Sam. C'mere. I'll get you up there." He stood and spread his legs wide, forming his hands into sort of a stirrup for the girl to stand on. Hopefully this wouldn't throw his back out, but she seemed light. It probably wouldn't.

Harper gazed up at the ceiling, watching everyone warily before they finally found the hatch. Shuffling around to the other side of the older man, Harper made a sort of cradle for her with their combined hands, deciding that he had had enough of the panic attacks. "Can you reach it?" he asked, glancing at her in the dark, his phone now back in his pocket.

Gabi quickly climbed into the two men's hand as Doug noted the hatch. She shone her phone upward, and grasped at the outside, pushing upward to see if it would give way. Nothing. Finally, she saw a bar handle - the type that twisted. She steadied her balance, knowing the two men wouldn't be able to support her with their hands much longer. She twisted it, and pushed.

The hatch came away.

But still, there was nothing to be seen in this darkness.

"Do you think you could push me up just a little higher, then I can climb onto the top?"

"when your up there see if there is a way out of the shaft " Doug called out

Nara got up and walked to where the other people had found the opening. She stood there and watched the others lift Gabi through the hatch. She couldn't see what was on the other side of the hole, but she hoped there would be a way out of here, wherever here was. Not knowing what to do, she just stood there quietly and tried not to get in anyone's way.

"Uhh my head" Cole got up, rubbing his temples. What happened last night? he thought to himself. Looking around he saw that he was in a small room with several other people. "That must have been one hell of a party." He muttered under his breath before standing up.

The whole elevator was illuminated with cellphones, so he felt no need to pull out his own. Walking up to the group of people going out of the hatch at the top of the room, he asked groggily, "Umm, anyone mind explaining to me what's going on?" He still had his hands to his head as it was still pounding. He had a vague memory of a gas mask, but that was about it.

Sam was glad the other man came to help, she might have been a little too much for him. "Huh? Yeah, sure. On three. One... Two... Three!" He heaved upwards in an attempt to get the girl higher, hopefully with the other man's help.

Nara looked towards Cole as he got up and came towards them. Everyone else looked busy so she figured that she might as well be the one to explain what was going on. "Well, it seems that we have all been kidnapped by the same man and were trapped in this elevator. There is a hatch in the ceiling that might be a way out though," she told him, motioning to the hatch that Gabi was climbing though. "That's all I know so far... My name's Nara by the way," she smiled at him.

"Oh, let me give you a hand there." Suddenly said a young man, who was already helping the man push the girl out of the lift. Just a second ago, it seemed he had been unconcious. In fact, he had just been watching with slightly open eyes. "You Know, it's a waste for all of you to use your cellphones for light. What kind of kidnapper leaves ther victims with cellphones, anyway?"

Oh boy, this was an eccentric one.

"Kidnapped?" Cole looked around, "All of us? Why would somebody kidnap all of us, and then leave us in an elevator shaft? Man, that's just too weird. By the way, my name's Cole" He extended his hand to her as a greeting. Whoever kidnapped me is going to pay. Nobody kidnaps Cole Ferrio and gets away with it! But the first step is to get out of here. He thought to himself. He looked over to where they were lifting a girl up through the top hatch.

She took his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you, Cole." She released his hand and continued to talk. "It doesn't make much sence to me either. I just hope my family is alright..." Her eyes filled with worry and she looked at the ground. "I don't understand why someone would do this..." she said mostly to herself. She shook her head and looked back up. "Sorry, I know worrying about it won't solve anything." She looked back up to the girl going through the hatch. "I hope that's the way out..."

Looking over sideways to the girl, he patted her on the back and tried to comfort her. "I'm sure it'll all be fine. I mean, we'll be out of here in no time. You'll see your family soon enough I'd imagine" But why would whoever kidnapped us make it this easy to escape? This just doesn't make sense. He thought quietly. A small voice in the back of his mind kept nagging at him, telling him that them escaping was just part of someone's master plan.

Nara smiled at Cole. "Thanks, I hope so." "So what about you?" she asked trying to distract herself, "Do you live with any family or anyone?" 'Maybe we all have something in common... There has to be a reason why he decided to kidnap us and not our families,' she thought trying to make sense of the situation.

"Hehe, yeah my family...." Cole placed his hand behind his neck and looked down at the floor, "I haven't really talked to them in a couple of months. I've been meaning to try, but I just couldn't really bring myself to doing it." He shrugged. He thought back to how he grew distant from his family. Man, was I ever stupid. He then made a promise to himself, As soon as I get out of here, I'm going to go and talk to them.

Sam's knees were beginning to buckle under the girl's weight. "C'mon, girl, I'm not going to be able to hold up for much longer, here!" he said, grunting in pain. He was getting too old for this, and his age was really catching up.

"Oh... Well I'm sure they will be happy to here from you after this is all over," she smiled slightly and then changed the subject. "Speaking of which, I wonder if there are people looking for us yet... Now that I think about it, how long we've been here?" Nara took out her phone and looked at the time. 3:06 A.M. 'I've only been gone for about five hours,' she realized.

"I hate to break into your coversation, but this girl here isn't as light as she seems." He said, looking over to the two talking with each other.

"Oh uh, yeah sure." Cole stood up and walked over to the people holding up the girl, "Here let me help"

"Oh, sorry," Nara said as she put her phone away. She didn't know how much help she would be, but she would do what she could. She walked over to the group of now four men holding up the teenage girl. Noticing that Sam was having trouble, she went to the over to him and put her hands on the foot he was holding. She braced herself and lifted, taking some of the weight off of Sam. Positioning her shoulder under Gabi's foot in case she her arms got too tired. She smiled at Sam hoping that this helped him, even if it was just a little.