Shugo Chara RP Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EternalMusic

Original poster
Okay, I have don't have any set concrete ideas but I do know that I would like to use both Canon Characters and OC Characters.

Of course X Eggs and X Characters would be involved and they would be aiming to defeat them. But I might set a little further into the future after the Original Characters have graduated a new set of students are in the school. I would also like to have another set of children working for the bad side... It is a jumble mess at the moment and I need to work more at the details... But.... Here is a list of what I have come up with.

What type of Characters:
~ All of the original characters from the very first season to the very last season.
~ Original Characters
~ Both Evil and good Characters

What will happen:
~ The plot line will still revolve around X Eggs.
~ Amu Chan and the others will have grown up and have their own jobs but I will make it that they have lost contact over the years that they have been separated and have been called back to the school to hold different types of positions. (These positions will be decided by myself beforehand)

When the RP will take place:
~ 2-5 years after Amu Chan has left school

Where the RP will take place:
~ At the academy.

Please tell me what you think and I would love to know your opinion~!

ROSTER

OCs
1. @EternalMusic
2. @Nico
3. @Greedy Donuts

CCs
Nadeshiko/Nagehiko - @EternalMusic
Yaya - @Nico

Last edited by a moderator:
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

I "M INNNN
OMG!!! YAY!!!! XD

I guess I would like to have one more person before I really start to organise it~ But I am thinking from the amount of responses I have gotten for this... I might make it a set amount of people in OC spots~

Would you like to steal one of them @Nico ?

I am going to steal, Nagihiko and Nadeshiko~ (Even though they are the same people~ ^^

I'm in!!!!! Wooo...~!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm in!!!!! Wooo...~!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

And..... I will stop there..... ^^;;

Reactions: GreenSea
No problem~! Okay, I should keep a tally of this.

Yep~ I think Amu is 14/15 during the anime, so now she would be 19/20. ^^

Ah, okay. Nice idea, but I'm more inclined to a Shugo Chara roleplay during the time when Ikuto, Utau, Amu, and her buddies are still in school. Good luck finding other people! :)

Ah, okay. Nice idea, but I'm more inclined to a Shugo Chara roleplay during the time when Ikuto, Utau, Amu, and her buddies are still in school. Good luck finding other people! :)
Ah~ Okay and thanks. ^^

GUYS! UPDATE!!!

I couldn't work the plot line with Amu Chan and the rest having grown up so I am going to make it that they are going to be the same age that the anime ended on.

@Nico @Greedy Donuts @PinkArrow

Status
Not open for further replies.