• It seems alright...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not my cup of tea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
E

EternalMusic

Original poster
A new Academy has been built for those who have managed to give birth to their own hearts egg. The aim of the academy is to train the students to keep striving for their dreams and to build up their mental strength. The school is rather new but the academy has already managed to give itself a name and is already beginning to become well known.

But something is wrong, one day several students suddenly disappear and their shugo chara have become X Characters (like what happened to Dia) and suddenly an evil empire begins to build as more and more people begin to join this group with their X Shugo Chara. The students have to fight together to save other people from losing their shugo chara and becoming a dreamless person.

Okay just to see who is interested~! The RP will take place in a group and is being constructed at the moment but if you are interested go ahead and request to join the group~! ^^

Furthermore all the characters created for this will be OC! @Nico and myself are still wondering about wether or not we will put the Canon Characters in as teachers. ^^

Yay~!!! Have you requested to join the group *goes off to check*

EDIT

Just click the PLAY button on the first post and it will lead you to the group~ ^^
After you request just let me know so I can go and accept you~ ^^

you're leaving me *cries to the corner*!!!

AH!!! I AM SORRY CHRISSY!!! *tackles and hugs* I AM SORRY!! *bursts into tears*
*pat on the head* it's kay~ chill~ and beside I'm not late pft~

thanks~!

Reactions: EternalMusic
*Awkwardly arrives and requests to join* o.o

Reactions: EternalMusic
hehe I will see if nico hasn't approved of you yet~ ^^